War...

Rockhardchick666

Is it actully usless?

Throughout the years, the only thing we've been able to resort to is war. Maybe it is the way things have to be delt with.

Don't get me wrong for a second, I obviously dont like people dying there. And we are fighting someone else's war. But is there another way to do such things?

Rockhardchick666 said:
Don't get me wrong for a second, I obviously dont like people dying there. And we are fighting someone else's war. But is there another way to do such things?
Doesn't look like it....the way its going we(Britain) may be off to Iran, blindly following the USA,If the latest crazy leader keeps on the way he is. I'm not 100% sure but Wars have been going on throughout history all over the world & as much as we'd all like them to get around a table & sort & agree their differences & different religions in some cases, I doubt it will happen in my baby daughters lifetime let alone mine....I just hope no one presses THE button...

edge_of_the_wire said:
Nobody wants war. Everybody wants peace. War is a bad thing to do. More and more humans lose their lives everyday.

-Surely someones want war, what we want is what we get. ? .
-Wars dont just pop up from nowhere like mushrooms after rain. ?.
war = control. ? .

ThePrizoner said:
-Surely someones want war, what we want is what we get. ? .
-Wars dont just pop up from nowhere like mushrooms after rain. ?.
war = control. ? .
Governments want war, because war= $$$. The most unfortunate fact about the US is that the economy will crumble if they don't constantly go to war.

One christmas day during WWII, the British and the Germans put their weapons aside and played football. People would get along great if it weren't for their warmongering leaders.

If I remember correctly, the British and German Army celebrated Christmas together during WWI. Never had 2 opposing sides during wartime celebrate Christmas together before.

Back