pile of fkin crap

:x

Do you understand what are lossless audio formats?
Do you understand difference between lossless and lossy (mp3, ...)?
Do you understand then why we don't want audio bootlegs sourced from mp3?
Do you trade via snail mail?
Do you trade Iron Maiden bootlegs?
If you don't trade do you tape Iron Maiden and other metal concerts?

If your can answer to the first 5 questions with "Yes" or the last one and proove it, send me a Private Message. This thread is locked. If not, don't bother to ask for an account in the Lossless IM hub.

That i totaly agree with, BUT there is 2 maiden bootleg comunitys the lossless and the mp3, if u came in the mp3 and asked for help most of us would help u in any way we could what i dont think is very fair or good, is that u get new bootlegs ( E.g OSKA 04 ) and dont give us in the mp3 hub a chance to get them , u could quite easily encode it to mp3 ( i know none of u like mp3, but there is still alot of us that do ) and come in the mp3 hub and let some1 d/l it then the mp3 comunity would have a copy of it aswell, ( what harm would it do ) that way both the comunitys continue to grow, if this was to happen then it would make alot of us happy and would benifit both hubs in the long run, the way it is at the moment is absoulute SHITE IMO, :x :x :x :x

i don't see what such a big deal abt this loseless format. for me mp3 gives a good ratio of quality and size. but then again its just me. and i agree that someone from loseless could share that bootleg as a mp3, but then again why doesn't someone from mp3 join the loseless hub, convert it to mp3 and share it with others?

t

Because unless we are special they wont let us join the lossless hub, otherwise i would do that i have 1mb connection so i could get them from the hub encode them then share them in the mp3 hub

I would like if people from lossless hub can say something ... I don't want to repeat what I've told you in the mp3 hub.

Before i've got kicked for showing how you can gag more then one person. ;)

maybe someone can answer me this

i just read mp3 hub rules and there is a rule where it says that converting lossless to mp3 or mp3 to lossless is forbiden. i understand mp3 to lossless being forbidden, but i don't understand why is lossless to mp3 forbidden

What the f*ck are you lot moaning about?

FACT - some people don't care what format the boots are in; MP3/lossless/whatever
FACT - there's a hub for those people, and AFAIK it's working quite all right

FACT - some people DO care, they only want lossless, since they think MP3 degrades the quality
FACT - there's a hub for those people, and AFAIK it's working quite all right

Lovely jubbly, eh?

hehe... I've waited for your comment. :)

For mp3 hub members

There are three major reasons for not sharing stuff over there:

1) selling bootlegs - hub is too much open to the public and no one can control if anyone is selling bootlegs downloaded from there.
2) leeching - way too much people are just downloading without contributing to the hub with the stuff that was not shared.
3) mp3 to CD - lowering the chance of someone getting bootleg in mp3 format, making CD out of it, trading as CD quality (lossless) and polluting trading society with mp3 sourced bootleg.

Just my :2c: ...

There's a fundamental difference between the people in the MP3 hub and the Lossless hub.

The lossless hub aims to work with the CD/DVD bootleg traders in keeping everything as high quality and intact as possible to archive the recordings for future years.

The MP3 hub people mostly just want bootlegs.

Both are fine, but the Lossless hub people spend time and effort sorting out the new boots that go in that hub, and ensuring they're kept in the best quality possible. Ripping to MP3 doesnt really fit with their ideas..

And also some of the interesting attitudes against the Lossless hub people is fun, since all the guys who run the Lossless hub created the original DC hub.

I just don't see the problem. Right or wrong, but "the lossless people" don't like mp3, so they try to ensure no mp3-sourced bootlegs are shared in the hub. On the other hand, people in the mp3 hub are just fine with mp3 (obviously).

I'm curious about why the mp3 mob are so keen on getting into the lossless hub. Simply to get more boots? Well, trade within the mp3 community then. There must be zillions of mp3 boots around.

Or, even better, get started with some proper boots. I've helped quite a few traders getting started by doing 2:1 (although before you ask - I'm kinda restrictive these days), and once you have a few boots, there's nothing stopping you getting more. That's where it all started for me as well.

This is not snobbery or an elitist thingy. It's basically about having different opinions about how relevant audio quality is. And, as Jon pointed out, the people "in charge of" the lossless hub were the ones who started the mp3 hub back in the good old days.

As for the adress to AFAIK - I haven't got a clue....

AFAIK

As far as I know I don't know where GreenStreet is, so I cant help you. Sorry!!! :evil:

Nero wave editor... "will give me peace of mind" - (and more place on my shelves... or - ah shit audio bootleg CDs will take as many place as my old tapes - nevermind I will keep them if I spent the time with editing wav files) LOL

developing streets "in the city"

GreenStreet seems to start developing to a better area "in the country" as I first thought. Second sight was a bit better. More human and not so offensive. I start to see a human living there. I hope 3rd view will be a more positive one. 8)

Yeah i need some blaze 2004 bootlegs but they are only in the lossless hub.No-body wants to share them.

so if any one is keen on swaping some blaze boots give me a email.

ironmaiden1977@msn.com

or message me here or at ironmaiden.com forum.
My name is chriskahui.

Back