New Maiden Upgrade DVDs Just In!

Just got Maiden England and Donington 92 on DVD transferred from the Japanese laserdisc!

The laserdiscs were transferred using a stand alone recorder.
My friend put each side of the laserdiscs on 1 DVD in XP mode.
Maiden England is 2 DVDs and Donington 92 is 3DVDs.
The quality is stellar, and should tide us over until Maiden England and Donington 92 are released on DVD as part of the History of Iron Maiden series.

I also received A PC authored copy of the 2nd night in Sheffield Oct. 16 1986. The source was a 2nd gen PAL VHS, and it looks better than the stand alone version that was shared last September in the hub. What makes this show unique is the fact that Bruce had a nasty head cold and has a very "off" night.

I could share these dvds with the hub if there is interest.

I would like to try adding proper menus to the Donington and Maiden England dvds, so that may delay my sharing of them.

However, I can upload Sheffield 10-16-86 relatively soon, if anyone would like to check it out.

Milan

rockphantom said:
Alright, I will attempt to start uploading Sheffield 10-16-86 late this weekend, to one of the 10MB shares. :)

Milan

Casv seems to have disappeared, so I will resume uploading Sheffield when he comes back....

Milan

rockphantom said:
Casv seems to have disappeared, so I will resume uploading Sheffield when he comes back....

Milan

Sorry people... We had power failure in my area and the backbone line was lost due to this and I couldn't get online after 20 hours. I am back and hope it will be ok now.

I was wondering what happened, Casv. :shock:

I will hop back on the hub when I get home from work in about 9 hours or so.

Milan

Back