new forum style

lots of new smilies
smile003.gif

I am aware of some issues with the website in Internet Explorer 6. (I dont personally use that browser, so I didnt notice immediately..). These will be fixed as soon as possible.

If you're using an obscure or otherwise special web browser or operating system and encounter something you consider to look wrong, you can e-mail me a screenshot using my details on the contact page and I'll look into it.

Jon said:
I am aware of some issues with the website in Internet Explorer 6. (I dont personally use that browser, so I didnt notice immediately..). These will be fixed as soon as possible.

If you're using an obscure or otherwise special web browser or operating system and encounter something you consider to look wrong, you can e-mail me a screenshot using my details on the contact page and I'll look into it.

i am using ie6 and i don't have any issues :lol: so you either fixed them or i have a very special version of ie6 :?

lol.. i'd confirmed the problems on 2 different XP boxes and 1 2000 box alone. You may have noticed that the forum previously sat to the left of the page, and the header image didnt cover the entire top.

Its fixed now though :)

As for "why isnt the page taking up the whole of the screen" thats how its meant to look. If it wasnt center aligned, I can understand how it would look stupid, but now it is in the center it should be clear what I was trying to achieve by doing it :) .. IMHO it looks nice ;)

Jon said:
lol.. i'd confirmed the problems on 2 different XP boxes and 1 2000 box alone. You may have noticed that the forum previously sat to the left of the page, and the header image didnt cover the entire top.

Its fixed now though :)

As for "why isnt the page taking up the whole of the screen" thats how its meant to look. If it wasnt center aligned, I can understand how it would look stupid, but now it is in the center it should be clear what I was trying to achieve by doing it :) .. IMHO it looks nice ;)

well now it certalny looks better then before

Back