NEW FAKE : 1981-02-26 Guildford ...

ead666

The version of 1981-02-26 Guildford we have is a fake : it is the same bootleg than the version 2 of 1981-02-28 Taunton we have. You can compare the 2 bootlegs with the Paul's talk at the end of Wrathchild.

I think that it is the 2nd time we have this one as a fake (1st time was last year).

:(

i thought guildford may be suspicious. I listened to most of what Paul said but couldn't find any reference to the city.
Are you sure that Taunton is really taunton?

AGuyFromNY said:
i thought guildford may be suspicious. I listened to most of what Paul said but couldn't find any reference to the city.
Are you sure that Taunton is really taunton?

There are in fact 3 different sources of Tauton : 1 cdr's version, which people trade for Guilford..., a 2 cdrs version and an upgrade version (Neil D's version). About the fact if it is really Tauton, well, i have to check more carefully, but my english is not perfect so any help would be much appreciate ! :D

didn't listen to taunton yet, shows with paul are hard because he either doesn't say anything or says something hard to recognize.

there are 2 versions of guildford, v1 71:04, and v2 72:37 with slightly better sound. one of them i cant check right now seems to be mp3 sourced. have you checked both seb?

hmc_777 said:
there are 2 versions of guildford, v1 71:04, and v2 72:37 with slightly better sound. one of them i cant check right now seems to be mp3 sourced. have you checked both seb?

the only one we have was the one brang by Jens, 78:37, which was in fact Taunton. So we don't have other version of Guilford :cry:

Back