New boots soon shared

ead666

I have received yesterday 2 new boots that i will share soon in the hub, when Iron Casv will have finished to upload Montreal 2004 DVD :

- 1983_05_07 - Southampton, The Gaumon Hall, England (AUD - 2 CD)
- 1992_09_04 - Lausanne, Patinoire de Malley, Switzerlanc (AUD - 2 CD)

Cheers

BoBo said:
Maybe we should add a new list to the hub ... "Incoming very soon". :)

:D

Hi Bobo

In the incoming list of the hub, some boots that i added have to be remove :

- 1979_10_05 - Ruskin Arms Full show : because it's a mp3 source
- 1988_05_13 - Moncton, Canada : because it's a mp3 source
- 1992_06_16 - Montreal, Canada : there are awful cd skips on each song ! So i don't think it's a good idea to share it ..

Cheers

From same trader?

Skips throughout the tracks?

And do the mp3 sourced ones have typical cut at 16 kHz or it is something different?

BoBo said:
From same trader?

Skips throughout the tracks?

And do the mp3 sourced ones have typical cut at 16 kHz or it is something different?

About Montreal 1992 : During all the song, there's a skip noise, like if there was a pb with the cd ...

About mp3, yes there's a cut at 16 kHz . But if you want, i can share you this evening the analysis. Ok ?

ead666 said:
About mp3, yes there's a cut at 16 kHz . But if you want, i can share you this evening the analysis. Ok ?

No need if it's streight cut at 16 kHz.

I have a feeling that that Moncton 88 show might be my fault. Years and years ago (probably 8 years ago) when no one was using MP3 I converted the show from tape to MP3 thinking it was ok. I only did it like twice, but Moncton was one of them.

I could always make up for it and convert it back from tape to cd.

ironcross said:
I have a feeling that that Moncton 88 show might be my fault. Years and years ago (probably 8 years ago) when no one was using MP3 I converted the show from tape to MP3 thinking it was ok. I only did it like twice, but Moncton was one of them.

LOL

Back