My Iron Maiden exam, please read!

maidenproject

Hello!
My name is Pontus and I would love if any of you Maidenfans out there to help me with answering two qustions of mine! You see, I'm studying my last year at upper secondary school here in Sweden! (Don't know if "upper secondary school" Is the right term, but I'm 18 years old so I guess you know what kind of school I'm doing my last year at :) )
Anyway, I'm doing my examination during this year and I've choosen to work about a band that I first heard when I was 6-7 years old and still listens to very much today. You probably know what band I'm talking about, of course it's IRON MAIDEN! And my main question for this examination Is "Why did Iron Maiden grow to such a big band?" I'd also like to know why they are that big today!
Please, give me your thoughts and ideas about theese two questions and It would help me so much!
Thank you very much!
Regards, the maiden fan from Sweden

I think that it's coz they have their really own sound et the essential is (it's my thought) that they never forget why they were here : THEIR FANS !!!!!! it's one of bands which have the biggest base fan in the world !!!!!!

i let you develop about this last one :D :D

Back