Mp3 backup hub has new owner!!!!

Bequick

Hi!

BequickI WROTE A MESSAGE THAT I CLOSE MP3 BACKUP HUB FEW DAYS AGO - BUT SITUATION CHANGED. BACKUP HUB LIVES ON BUT HAS A NEW OWNER: MAIDENAUSTRIA!!!!

Re: I will close backup hub at midnight on Thursday

Bequick said:
Hi!

I have been hosting it for almost half a year. I have never promised to host it forever, first it seemed to be just a temporary thing...
Because of technical and other problems I will close it at midnight on this Thursday.
As there are fewer and fewer users everyday with less and less share + OPs have left it too - it would die itself in 1-2 month anyway... even if I hosted it.

There are another 2 Maiden (public) hubs you can go to - I am not sure if I am allowed to tell you their addresses here so I can suggest you only to search for it on public hub list or ask me personally.
You can also join to Maiden Bootlegs Room in SoulSeek - read the topic about it here:

http://www.maiden-world.com/forum/topic993.html

Good luck to you all!

Bequick

sod,can ye email me lettin me know which maiden hubs ye knw? :banana:

thank ye tesupremo@hotmail.com

Keep it alive

Hy everybody!

Because I didn't wanted the HUB to die, it is now hosted by me - so we all have the chance to continue our Downloads.

Rules are the same as before!
Online times are depending on when I am at home.... :)

Registration as usual :D

So I hope everybody get's the information!
Up the Irons - Happy trading

Backup hub

As it seems backup hub doesn't want to die.
I gave it to MaidenAustria...
He is the new backup hub owner. :)

Bequick

At this time and right here I'd like to say "Thank you" to [HUN]Bequick for hosting the HUB the last 6 months.... :bananarock:

Sorry to see you go mate :(
It was fun while it lasted
Catch you on some hub sometime.
All the best

Re: Keep it alive

Maidenaustria said:
Hy everybody!

Because I didn't wanted the HUB to die, it is now hosted by me - so we all have the chance to continue our Downloads.

Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!

Die? You got to be joking, shame i know about this hub only now, I will bring some friends :D

Re: Keep it alive

Maidenaustria said:
Hy everybody!

:banana: Thanks a lot

Back