Maiden World Live Preview

when i browse mwl i sometimes get something like this:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 01:56:18 GMT
Server: Apache/1.3.33 (Unix) mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2634a mod_ssl/2.8.22 OpenSSL/0.9.7a PHP-CGI/0.1b
Cache-Control: private, must-revalidate, max-age=0
Content-language: en

is this a server error or my browser? Cause i'm not going back to ie :clansman:

AGuyFromNY said:
when i browse mwl i sometimes get something like this:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 01:56:18 GMT
Server: Apache/1.3.33 (Unix) mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2634a mod_ssl/2.8.22 OpenSSL/0.9.7a PHP-CGI/0.1b
Cache-Control: private, must-revalidate, max-age=0
Content-language: en

is this a server error or my browser? Cause i'm not going back to ie :clansman:

I sent this to jon, he will check it out :)

Its probably issues with the server's configuration. I already have a new server to move this site to, but because I cant use my main system at the moment the moving of maiden world has been delayed multiple times (I'm going to practically have to rebuild the site with the latest versions of phpBB/mediawiki).

Hopefully the combination of a new server and a new version of mediawiki should fix this problem for good. It may also make the whole setup work better, and enable search.

On another note, I've been looking around MWL, and its really impressive how much of a resource its become. Dance of Death & Give me ed are both nearly full of information. I plan to link MWL into the main site design & front page at christmas and start promoting the availability of that information more, since I dont think many people know about it.

sounds good. I will keep adding info to the prayer tour as i have a lot of time on my hands now. Errors are not terribly annoying but i hope new server will fix them.

Back