LOOKING BOOT ON CD OR CDR TO BUY

andré

Hello,

I'm looking boot cd or cdr for the band. Unfortunately i can't trade - only buy.
see you / André.

Almost all traders are doing 2:1 or B&P.

2:1 means if you want 10 CDs you have to send 20 CDs to a trader and he/she will return 10 recorded CDs. B&P is the same but includes money for return postage.

So if you don't have anything you can start your collection that way. I don't know if he is trading at the moment but he is from Switzerland too. Here is his website:

http://home.tiscalinet.ch/ueliwenger/Iron-Maiden.htm

Usually with a B+P the seller just sends the amount of cds that covers the shows that he wants, then he sends return envelope and postage.

Sending envelope and postage is easy for US, but in Europe (I think) it is impossible.

BoBo said:
Sending envelope and postage is easy for US, but in Europe (I think) it is impossible.
That is the first time that I have heard that, why is it impossible to send an envelope and the postage in Europe?

BoBo said:
Do you mean money needed for the return postage or envelope with stamps?
I have done it both ways, but I prefer to just get the cash, because I am not an expert with postal fees.

When I said it is not possible I meant sending stamps in Europe is impossible. Different countries, different postage cost. I know I have to pay 4 times more then people from UK for example.

Yes that has got to be hard. I never really have thought about all of the differant rates in Europe. Being a trader from Croatia has got to turn into an expensive hobby. It gets expensive enough for me always just shipping mostly to the US, which would be a drop in the bucket for many people in Europe

Don't worry about me. I'm using internet for the trading mostly. 90-95% of the stuff I have is from the hub.

Back