Just joined up

Panther

Hi all

I have just joined up here after getting the link from the official BB site.
I am not the worlds biggest poster but have been a member there in its various incarnations since about 98/99 (can't exactly remember). Just lately it seems to be getting a bit silly on there with bannings and the like. So I very rarely post at all anymore.

So here's to hoping that this board pulls in a few members and we can go back to the good old days of funny and interesting posts.

Thanks for reading..... UP THE IRONS

I'm beginning to see definite advantages to an 'Iron Maiden' forum seperate from the General stuff.. it keeps the maiden chat focused and the general chat busy :)

Anyway, welcome to the board ..

Jon said:
I'm beginning to see definite advantages to an 'Iron Maiden' forum seperate from the General stuff.. it keeps the maiden chat focused and the general chat busy :)

Anyway, welcome to the board ..

Welcome :banana:

A big welcome to all new members :banana: , there's "Pots of fun, for everyone in the "Big Yellow Tea Pot tm, apparently :fist:

Bring as many as you want. The more the merrier.

Minor note: Small changes in forum style.. should fix some ugliness in IE which I hadnt noticed due to not using it. And makes post details and user details nicer.

Jon said:

Minor note: Small changes in forum style.. should fix some ugliness in IE which I hadnt noticed due to not using it. And makes post details and user details nicer.

There is a recruitment campaign being launched be a girl now on the maiden bb.She is called prowler 75 8)

Frester said:
Jon said:

There is a recruitment campaign being launched be a girl now on the maiden bb.She is called prowler 75 8)

cool i join the drafting process with a couple of my posts. i hope that soon enough this forum shall be crawling with new recruits.....and we'll be their drill sergants.

MaidenMadness said:
Frester said:
Jon said:

cool i join the drafting process with a couple of my posts. i hope that soon enough this forum shall be crawling with new recruits.....and we'll be their drill sergants.

Can you keep a secret :p

Back