Iron Maiden is my life

Goran

Well when a cuzin of mine took me to my first Iron Maiden concert at the age of 13 it was The Beast on The Road Tour - November of 1982 I was hooked so bad I never looked back. I idolized Steve Harris I wanted to be like him and desided to learn Bass Guitar then I herd Iron Maiden was coming back to Australia for The World Slavery Tour in May of 1985 I had to go I was 16 yrs old then when I got my tickets I was so happy honestly I couldn’t believe I was going to see Iron Maiden again , if you’re a huge Maiden fan you will understand what I mean after 23 years I got to see Iron Maiden again for the Iron Maiden's Somewhere Back in Time World Tour -(2008-2009). Mind you now being 40 yrs old and playing Bass Guitar for over 20yrs I honestly cried was like the guy in there movie at the end I couldn’t believe it I paid over $1,000.00 for my tickets but I got to meet the band and take photo’s. It was the most best thing ever happend to me well besides getting married haha I think Maiden concert was better ( hope wife doesn’t read this haha ) I finally got to meet my Idol Steve Harris after 27 yrs of following his music and the very first time I seen him in 1982. I got Iron Maiden to sign my arm all band members and got them tattooed with a few Iron Maiden Tatts got a ¾ sleeve tattooed with all Iron Maiden thems and there signitures thank you god for Iron Maiden

Hahaha Man that's epic! I expect you're excited for the tour then? Hahaha Have you heard the new single? What do you think of it?
You can download it from www.Ironmaiden.com but I'm sure you being such a maiden fan you'll already have it hahaha

Back