How stupid are you

rockin_plumber said:
We Know :roll:

Have a look at the evil test you started I added it there :roll:
well i saw that only after i posted it here so there if you want to i'll delete the fuckin post if it bothers you so much :x

MaidenMadness said:
well i saw that only after i posted it here so there if you want to i'll delete the fuckin post if it bothers you so much :x

No thats ok you love spam as much as me LOL

Average dumbass :|

Mental test:
Man oh man, you are a total freak. I mean, my God! In terms of beer drinking, you are a serious bender. There is no pill or operation to cure your head. You must find it difficult to tell the difference between real and imagined experiences and to think logically. That's why you will end up in the mental hospital if you aren't already in one. It won't be that bad, being doped all day. Tell the other sick fucks I said hi.
:|

rockin_plumber said:
It is just a 'FUN' stupid test its not real.

If you want a 'REAL' representation you do a proper IQ test :roll:

IQ tests are also inaccurate- I took one and got 173 :roll: :roll: that's wrong!

this is me :shock:

Fucking retarded

Hmm. How shall I say this to you in a subtle manner ... YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD! I bet you you couldn't even find your own shit when you were taking it.
I'd say pick up on the reading and learning my friend, cause at the moment your stupidity is a danger to yourself and everyone around you. Are you even getting any of this?

an i didn't get any of this :err:

Mental test
1. Slacker

Congratiulations! You just achieved the title of total wuss. You don't have any weird fantasies or anything. Everything is completely normal with you, so normal that it's getting boring. Anyway, I should say something nice about you now, since you scored the lowest and therefore one of the most normal people (?) who took this test. Euh... you probably take good care of your grandmother... nice enough. Now, go out and go get drunk! Be more fun!

:err:
thefinger.gif
thefinger.gif
thefinger.gif
thefinger.gif
thefinger.gif

maidenrawx said:
Mental test
1. Slacker

Congratiulations! You just achieved the title of total wuss. You don't have any weird fantasies or anything. Everything is completely normal with you, so normal that it's getting boring. Anyway, I should say something nice about you now, since you scored the lowest and therefore one of the most normal people (?) who took this test. Euh... you probably take good care of your grandmother... nice enough. Now, go out and go get drunk! Be more fun!

:err:
thefinger.gif
thefinger.gif
thefinger.gif
thefinger.gif
thefinger.gif
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Back