HOW RARE IS MY MAIDEN SHIRT?

wumpscut

Hi I am new to the forum. I am kind of an old school maiden fan from the 80s. I have a shirt I just posted on EBAY but I have no idea why I can find zero reference to it existing. Someone here has to know it. Its from 1987 and its got SOMEWHERE IN NEW YORK on the Back. It has two dates on the bottom one for the Meadowlands and one for Madison Square Garden. On the front eddie is riding a blade runner type vehicle and on the back he is sitting on a pile of crumpled football players. Is this shirt rare? I was scared to post it low so I started it at 75$. Its driving me crazy I can find zero reference of its exsistence yet I have it so anyways. Does anyone have this shirt? Is it rare?
Here is the link or just seach Iron Maiden rare New York shirt on ebay. An advice would be cool. Thanks for your time.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Iron-Maiden-T-Shirt ... dZViewItem

Just to add a side note it looks llike they played at madison square garden, but the other date at the meadowlands was maybe cancelled? I cant find any reference to that concert occuring. Was this shirt shelved then and never sold normally because of the football references?

Back