hello thread!

Ben

Active Member
rockin_plumber said:
Hello........ did I miss anything :err:
Theres a new blonde from Croatia on the forum that Ivans trying to get his end away with LOL

I got a cowboy hat 8)

Thats about it :err:

You had a nice time away? 8)
 

rockin_plumber

The Plumber That Rocks
Ben said:
Theres a new blonde from Croatia on the forum that Ivans trying to get his end away with LOL

I got a cowboy hat 8)

Thats about it :err:

You had a nice time away? 8)
Yeah it was good :D
Lots of Ducks though :err:
And we got invaded by swans :shock: :shock: :shock: Will post pic later LOL
Weather started shit, but did it ever get hot from Wednesday onwards :shock:
Good to get away actually :wink:
 

Ivan

Active Member
rockin_plumber said:
And we got invaded by swans :shock: :shock: :shock: Will post pic later LOL
Good to get away actually :wink:
Pics of mad swans?
I can't wait
LOL LOL
 

wicky

Moderator
Yes thanks :D Ordered a new laptop :banana: thanks to mr wicky :D went shopping and bought some new clothes :banana: then off to my sisters for a bbq...watched the football :cry: and Agassi's last match :cry: and then Murray's amazing win :shock:
Then watched my very pissed mum be goalie...was hysterical LOL Lukewas amazed at how good she was! ........considering she couldn't walk in a straight line :err: LOL
 

wicky

Moderator
My brother in law was goalie next...hopefully i've got a bit of video of his technique...he looked like a rabbit LOL LOL
 

wicky

Moderator
Ben said:
She was probably seeing twice the amount of footballs, so she made some good saves 8)
LOL I've never seen her that drunk before :shock: won't let her forget it next time I see her :evil:
 

Ben

Active Member
She'll feel it in the morning I bet!

My mum was pissed the other night :| nothing worse than a drunk mum :|
 

wicky

Moderator
Ben said:
She'll feel it in the morning I bet!

My mum was pissed the other night :| nothing worse than a drunk mum :|
She's got to be at work at 10am too LOL LOL That'll teach her LOL
 
Top