Got to....

wicky

I gotta go for an hour or 2..when I come back I wonder if it will be tomorrow or yesterday :?

See my pm from yesterday or is it from today :? It explains all about tomorrow which will of course now be today.On the other hand you could be reading this last week which would mean I am not here but there.You do know where there is don't you because if you don't you may not understand where you are now.It would be nice if you did understand because that would mean you are here with us today.However If I am not here I could be there which would mean I allready know where you are or I don't yet know I am going to wright this post.The one good thing to come out of this is that whatever happens if your reading this you are where you should be which is here. :?

Frester said:
See my pm from yesterday or is it from today :? It explains all about tomorrow which will of course now be today.On the other hand you could be reading this last week which would mean I am not here but there.You do know where there is don't you because if you don't you may not understand where you are now.It would be nice if you did understand because that would mean you are here with us today.However If I am not here I could be there which would mean I allready know where you are or I don't yet know I am going to wright this post.The one good thing to come out of this is that whatever happens if your reading this you are where you should be which is here. :?

Anything posted, sent or anything like that since Saturday will not be in the system any more. Best to send it again if you want to ensure it gets seen.

Frester said:
Thats even funnier than the first one LOL LOL LOL my sides are aching LOL oooo yeah nearly forgot...its still today :D :shock:

Back