For fans of vinyl

moofassa_ca

Anyone else disappointed that Iron Maiden are releasing another piocture disc for their new album? I was hoping that EMI would do something different with this release...maybe one that is coloured vinyl(like Kiss's Sonic Boom) or just a regular record. I find that picture discs don't sound as good as regular vinyl.

I just wish that EMI would realize that there are fans out there that actually want to listen to a vinyl record, not just collect them and store away...any thoughts?

but you can listen to it even if it's a picture one :D

buy 2 ones and use one to listen and one for the collection :D

Frenchy said:

Hi Frenchy, I know I can listen to them like a regular vinyl, but it just doesen't sound as good as regular vinyl....Iron Maiden vinyl is not pressed in Canada anymore, so I have to pay import prices, $38.00 each, so I can only afford 1!!

moofassa_ca said:
Frenchy said:

Hi Frenchy, I know I can listen to them like a regular vinyl, but it just doesen't sound as good as regular vinyl....Iron Maiden vinyl is not pressed in Canada anymore, so I have to pay import prices, $38.00 each, so I can only afford 1!!

ok man !!!

moofassa_ca said:
Anyone else disappointed that Iron Maiden are releasing another piocture disc for their new album? I was hoping that EMI would do something different with this release...maybe one that is coloured vinyl(like Kiss's Sonic Boom) or just a regular record. I find that picture discs don't sound as good as regular vinyl.

I just wish that EMI would realize that there are fans out there that actually want to listen to a vinyl record, not just collect them and store away...any thoughts?
I agree with you.They are all due reissues soon. I hope the entire back cat gets the HQ 180 gram treatment.Fingers crossed. :banana:

Back