Donington DVD cover

wildest

This is the finished version of my DVD cover for Donington 2003,

http://www.btinternet.com/~acds_baker/donnydvd2.jpg

hope you like it, anyway if you want a version without my name on it you can usually find me on the hub most evenings and i will be sharing it!
if you would like me to modify it in anyway please PM me on the hub and i will make u a custom version if i can be bothered! 8)

Thanks Wildest and do not share cover without your name. It is your work and your name whould be there. :)

ok bobo

well anyway, i guess my name should be on there but, if u PM me and u really want a clean version i will consider emailing it to you, or as in say i am willing to make modifications if u have a good idea, since i am the only one with the origional so i can modify it!!!

very nice, i'll be wanting a clean version without your name if you don't mind, it'll just make it look a bit more real :)

email me it @ chris AT maniac618.homechoice.co.uk if you want to :)

Small advice, if you're writing an e-mail address write it as email AT address.com , because when this board gets indexed by google you may recieve a lot of spam e-mail :)

Jon said:
Small advice, if you're writing an e-mail address write it as email AT address.com , because when this board gets indexed by google you may recieve a lot of spam e-mail :)

ooo ok, thanks for the advice.

Jon said:
Wow. I wanted to ask you why are you using that format. Nice advice. :)

Jon said:

wow never knew that..........hey than that is the reason i get a lot of spam mail i never write adress like that.

Back