Does someone know DAVE GIFFORD trader ?

BoBo said:
ead is he the guy you are trading for 35 CDs(bootlegs?)?

YESSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x

We started our trade 2 months ago : i have sent him 12 DVDs and 6 bootlegs (6x2 cdrs) that he have received 1.5 months ago ....

One month ago, i have sent him an email to know if he had sent my stuff.

He answered me that his PC broke up ... One week later, he told me that he had a new PC and that he had started to burn my cdrs... So it was 3 weeks ago .... and i still don"t have any news from him ....

Morever, the bootlegs and the DVD i have sent him appear on his website !!! :x :x :x and he doesn't even send my package !

I have some patience, but he's starting to get on my nerves !!!

I thought he was a good trader because i saw his name on the good traders section of Maidenkearny ...

Dave (also known as Taunton Dave) is a good trader.Ive done 3-4 very large trades with in the past and i can say he is reliable.Yes sometimes he make take a while to respond but he does respond.Ive been waiting a few months for a load of boots from a trade but he gave me the reasons why he couldnt complete his part of the trade,and thats fine for me.All i can say is be patient and he will come good

MaidenTeeside said:
Dave (also known as Taunton Dave) is a good trader.Ive done 3-4 very large trades with in the past and i can say he is reliable.Yes sometimes he make take a while to respond but he does respond.Ive been waiting a few months for a load of boots from a trade but he gave me the reasons why he couldnt complete his part of the trade,and thats fine for me.All i can say is be patient and he will come good

Thanx for your reply.
I think that it is a fact that he is very long !!!! Some others traders told me the same thing than you, so i keep the hope to see my package one day (35 bootlegs ...). Our trade has started for almost 3 months now...
Dave also gave me several times some reasons for the long waiting : his computer crashed and he had to find another one, to learn new burning software, etc.... Then after 1.5 months, he told me that he has sent my package .... which never arrived to me ... So now, he told me sunday that he will send me my new package this week ....
So i cross my fingers that this time will be the good time and that i will get finally my big package ....

:cross:

Back