DMM Round 5

BoBo

C'mon let's get organise and get those bootlegs together. Here is original post from IM BB Trading forum:

"Ok, i'm now ready for round 5 of DMM & it will probably be the last.....for this year, as i have a busy schedule of gigs i'm travelling to in November & December. The shows up for grabs this time are :

Ipswich Gaumont 18-9-84 2CD "Ipswich Murders" DMM 011
Special gig as they added "Murders in the rue morgue".Decent quality,recorded from balcony

Newcastle city hall 24-10-86 2CD (1st night) DMM 012
Classic gig,nice recording.

Birmingham odeon 30-10-86 2CD (1st night) DMM 013
First of 3 nights at the Odeon. Unfortunately, all the intro & part of "caught somewhere in time" was NOT recorded. Apart from that,its a typical nice sounding show. Audience a little louder than usual as seats were more than half way back.

I included two '86 shows as that tour really seems to be of interest to people at the moment (& theres plenty more to come)

Same deal as before; 12 TDK 80min discs + return postage & they're yours.

Thanks to everyone who took part in round4 & hope you enjoy these as much as the others :)"

And here is the link to the thread: http://www.ironmaiden.org/bb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41369&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

EDIT:

We have 6 people. Me, Maniac, eddisson, Manowar, Murder-One and iron_casv. That is enough for this trade.

:evil:

I'm really disappointed with some of you from hub. There are people who are trying to organise and run Maiden hubs so we can all download bootlegs. And there are people who are sharing new bootlegs from mail trade and they don't ask nothing in return.

All others that are only downloading no one have responded to my post, except Maniac (and he started hub and gave you opportunity to download). We have here opportunity to get 3 unreleased bootlegs dividing costs:

2 CDs 1 euro + postage 2 euros = 3 euros for 3 bootlegs.

Real costs would be 12 CDs 6 euros + postage 8-10 euros = 14-16 euros (of course you would get 6 CDs back). We need 2 or 4 people to do it.

Next time trade the others will do a trade and so on. We can get lots boots this way.

If I had the possibility, I could share all my bootlegs with you guys, but why doesn't one of you trade them via mail and then put them on youir nub??

Thanks. We can do that.

But we have to resolve this. No one wants to do trade, so all my share is on strike. I've checked my my uploads and downloads. From july 23rd I had:

download: 75 gb
upload: 1875 gb

Next step is hub strike.

svartsyn said:
Why not??? I just received 50 new Maiden discs!!

No. That was not intended for you or any other trader. :)

This is for majority of people in hub and in relation with my first post. No one wants to divide costs for that trade, so my share is offline.

bobo's strike

i would have offered mate but i don't have tdk discs
i recently bought around 300 memorex ones at great expense

i have the nottingham dmm gig 201086 which i can post if it has not already been done

I live in Turkey and this hub is the only way I can get some Iron Maiden live recordings.

Nevertheless I can't bring in new stuff.

I can send some blank CD's to the adress you post, or sond some money with credit card. That's all I can do.

BTW, somehow off topic: Possibly you won't listen, but the only bootleg I own and be very sure no-one in the world has it is a concert of Eric Truffaz. I recorded myself in Turkey, and its good quality. Contact me if you listen such stuff. (And I ave a lesser good quality Bugge Wesseltoft concert as well)

dropdeadfreds: You don't have to do it because you are one of those who are sharing new stuff in the hub. We have already more then 5-6 bootlegs from you.

eddiesson & sb-maidenfan: Yes, that is only what we have to do. Few of us will send 2, 3 CDs and we will download bootlegs from hub. (and I never heard for Eric Truffaz and I doubt I would like it :) ).

Ok, it is progress from this yesterday. 4 people are in for now.

Back