China Portable Wireless Charger Pad For Vivo factory

dwp19948

Qi standard bamboo wireless charger for S6 S7 S8
We produce Qi standard bamboo wireless charger for S6 S7 S8, all of them are coming with certifications, CE, FCC and ROSH. We are one of professional manufacturers of wireless charger & wireless charging module. We devoted ourselves to wireless charger many years, covering most of America, Europe, Mid-East and Asia market. Hope we can be good friends and build friendly business relationship.
Product Introduction of the Qi standard bamboo wireless charger for S6 S7 S8
This Qi standard bamboo wireless charger for S6 S7 S8 is made out of bamboo which is a sustainable material. The product that help to reduce harm to our environment, it's an additional benefit that it looks so good. When you open the box you are greeted with the bamboo pad that is the charging pad.
Product Parameter (specification) of the Qi standard bamboo wireless charger for S6 S7 S8
Product Standard: WPC-Qi V1.2.2TX Input: DC5V/1.5A
RX Output: DC5V/1A Working Frequency: 110-205KHz
Color:BambooTransmission Distance: 5-8mm
Wireless Power Charging Efficiency: 73% Package Size: 120*115*25mm
N.W: 47gCTN: 480*380*280mm,120pcs/CTN
Features of the Qi standard bamboo wireless charger for S6 S7 S8
1.Small and simplicity desgin.
2.Fast & High efficiency of power conversion.
3.Electricity-saving function.
4.Portable, practical and long cycle life.
5.Built-in temperature regulation chip and overcharging protection chip which ensure you have a safe and great charging experience.
6.Perfect power supply for business trip,travel,field work, etc.
7.Safe and reliable, perfect for using on travelling and outdoor activities.
Product package of the Qi standard bamboo wireless charger for S6 S7 S8
The normal package of this product include: bamboo wireless charger x 1pc, Micro USB Cable x 1pc, User Manual x 1pc.
Deliver, shipping and serving of the Qi standard bamboo wireless charger for S6 S7 S8
By air by sea by express UPS for Qi standard bamboo wireless charger for S6 S7 S8
FAQ:
1. Q: Are you a factory?
A: Yes, we are factory, specializing in wireless charging product.
2. Q: Can I get wireless charger pad samples to test?
A: Yes, welcome to contact us for samples.
3. Q: Can I print my logo on the wireless charger pad?
A: Yes, we can customize your logo and OEM box, we have much experience in OEM service.
4. Q: Can you do my design of wireless charger pad?
A: Yes, we have strong research & developing team, we can provide one-stop ODM service for you.
5. Q: Do you have quality warranty for wireless charger pad?
A: Of course, our goods quality are top in line, we warranty for 12months.China Portable Wireless Charger Pad For Vivo factory

Back