BoBo said:
We need:
- taper name and equipment
- setlist and track times
- quality
- rants and speeches
- spectral and freq. analysis
- md5 file
- other notes (mistakes, missing songs, ...)
- cover(s)

Fill it people or forget about access to lossless hub. :evil:

Tracklist

CD 1
01. Doctor Doctor & Intro (4:59)
02. Wildest Dreams (3:44)
03. Wrathchild (3:00)
04. Can I Play With Madness & Crowd Warning (4:19)
05. The Trooper & Rant 1 (7:42)
06. Dance of Death (9:10)
07. Rainmaker (4:06)
08. Brave New World (6:08)
09. Paschendale (10:06)
10. Lord of the Flies (4:57)
11. No More Lies (7:38)

CD 2
01. Hallowed Be Thy Name (6:19)
02. Fear of the Dark (7:31)
03. Iron Maiden & Encore & Rant 2 (12:17)
04. Journeyman (7:27)
05. The Number of the Beast (4:52)
06. Run to the Hills (6:20)

At 7:31 after No More Lies there is a small beep and 7 seconds of silence. Part of the introduction to Hallowed Be Thy Name is missing.

Taped by Steven Robb (Maidenessex)

Quality
CD1: 4-/5

Crowd Warning Part:
Fellows, Just have a little bit of light down here. We love places with no seats, alright, but you gotta be careful down there guys, because its gone down twice in the middle , thats how people get squished, thats how people get carried out on stretchers, alright. Can we do a little deal, everybody around there, if you see people go down, take two steps back and give them a chance to get up, alright, is that cool?. This of course, only applies to you, the people who paid for expensive seats have got their bums moulded to the chairs of course, up the top there. I see them, still..ah , what it is to be young..

Rant 1:
Good evening to you all, Earls Court, London, wherever you're from. I'd like to say that this was a very select gathering this evening, but theres actually another 70,000 people we played to in England, Scotland andreland, and Wales on this tour as well as you guys tonight.

And the one thing I remember about this tour is when we had a single out, that the radio said, as usual, oh iron maiden, we're not going to play that old shit again, lets play something else thats cool. and then we had to drag various members of the press kicking and screaming saying hey, you know what, people really like this stuff, and just because you think you're fucking clever doesnt mean you've got a right to ignore what everybody else believes. And we do that, we do that every time we have a tour, every time we release a record, we have to kick people up the ass, and try to persuade them to write about us, and actually, i really dont think it matters, because what matters is only the reality that you are the people who put the records in the charts, and you are the people who buy the tickets.

So when the album this year, when the album this year went to number two, it was nothing to do with the music press, it was nothing to do with MTV, it was nothing to do with Radio 1, it was nothing to do with Capital, it was nothing to do with XFM. It was everything and only to do with you, and we salute you for that. So having said all that, and having bullshitted for long enough, if you can remember the movie The Exorcist, anybody, you know the bit where the head goes .. 180 degrees, turns around, I would like you to mentally do that now, and welcome you to the Dance of Death.

Rant 2:
Oh bloody hell... Take a look at yourselves. This is uh, this is quite something this, isnt it? Well.. well, thank you for giving all of us the best christmas present that we've had in a long, long while. But we would, we would like to just mention, before we uh carry on and do strange things this evening, that theres a couple of rumours going round that we want to clear up. First of all, this is not the last tour that Iron Maiden are going to do and secondly, and just as important, we are not going to give up making new albums anytime soon. So, I figured that we would give you a chance to do a bit of singing on this next tune, because I know you've been making a bit of an effort so far this evening and its not been bad, frankly. But the next song has a few elements in it that, well, are a bit tough, so we'll see how you get on.

But first let me introduce my partners in crime this evening; Over here on the guitar, Mr Janick Gers. Also playing a piece of wood over here, Mr Dave Murray. Equally fond of his wood, Mr Smith over here, Mr Adrian Smith. Nicko McBrain, a man surrounded 24 hours by wood. Theres nobody here from the FBI is there? He's wanted in several states for a crime he did not commit, yes indeed, the man they could not hang, Mr Nicko McBrain, let me hear it again. And last but definitely not least, on the bass guitar, Mr Steve Harris.

Back