behind the firewall -ftp acces

hmi

i´m behind the firewall so, i can not get to any hub on dc++ would be someone so kind, and allow me an ftp acces for few boots from DoD tour or from bruce. D.? or something that would interest me... pleeeaaasee.... ï would be very very very thankful. if you want i have some interestig boots to for upload via ftp. my email is: lord.Iffy@seznam.cz or icq no.170943803 thank you very much and up the irons!!!

i´ve tried, but doesnt work, its connecting and then "refused by the target machine" - its cos our firewall doesnt allowe p2p programms... so theres no other way than ftp - i think

Go to internet explorer's Tools -> Internet Settings menu and see if your browser is using a SOCKS proxy. If you're lucky that proxy might be configured to route all kinds of traffic out, so you could copy all the details of the proxy into DC and see what happens.

Beyond that I cant think of much else you can do.

ftp

sure, it doesnt work... good secured internet access... its hopeless, so if theres someone who lets me to upload some boots from ftp, just let me know...i´m looking only for cca 4 boots - chicago 2000, chicago 2003, zlin (czech) 2003 and anythink from dod tour. i cant offer some boots - i think those i have has everyone, but i got few high res. photos from zlin 19/06/2003 (2560x1920)- cos i was as a ofic. photograph there

Hi, mates
I'm having exactly the same problem. For instance I'm dying to get the DOD tour stuff and I'd be pleased to upload Miami '88 and Quebec '96 to the club but I cannot use the hub. An alternative way as my friend here suggests -if possible- would be appreciated.
Cheers.

Back