BAD TRADER ALERT!! must read!!!

EnemaMilkshake

This guy got me for 13 dvd's. then when I asked about our trade I got this email:

"Hi Mate, what ever your name is???

Here is what is happening with our trade!

YOU have been ripped off...lol...lol...lol.

Thankyou for the dvd's, they shall come to hell with me when i die...lol...lol.
Don't worry, your not the 1st i have ripped off, nor shall you be the last, the internet is so huge that you can't really hurt my trading, and i have moved house in the last 2 weeks, you can't find me....lol...lol.
Don't feel to bad, i have done it before, and shall do it again (am doing it again now).
Don't think you shall see me in your neck of the woods again!

SUCKER!!!!
maybe you'll think twice with a trade this big in the future...hahahahahaha.

BYE!!!!"

Heres his info. avoid like the plague

Email:davemcgrory@yahoo.com.au

Dave McGrory,
124 Victoria St,
Kingswood NSW,
Australia 2747

Who is this guy,has anyone else traded with him and were ripped off.Thats the thing that pisses me off with postal trading.Maiden fans are loyal and trustworthy but theres always one from time to time.I hope this post is on all the traders sites etc around the world

Ive done a pretty good job of letting everyone I trade with and every board and site I frequent know about this guy. I tracked him to a aussie kiss trading site and emailed the mod. the mod told me that he had been banned from that site 6 months ago. I guess he is a member of a aussie kiss site now but the mod didnt know any of his info. Thanks to everyone for getting his name out there!

Hope this one goes straight to hell hand-in-hand with Paolo Ripamonti from Italy that ripped me off in 2000. :evil:

Back