Am I English or British ????

killers said:
i can't imagine
that can be rephreased to i have no toughts that could create that image for me. that means you don't think. and using negation of rene descartes' saying "i think therefore i am" which negated gives "i don't think therefore i'm not" means that you sir don't exist. you are a figure of someone else's imagination and by that so is this whole universe just a firgure of somebody else's imagination

MaidenMadness said:
that can be rephreased to i have no toughts that could create that image for me. that means you don't think. and using negation of rene descartes' saying "i think therefore i am" which negated gives "i don't think therefore i'm not" means that you sir don't exist. you are a figure of someone else's imagination and by that so is this whole universe just a firgure of somebody else's imagination
oh not again!

Hey # just in case you dont wanna read this whole thread.........

rockin_plumber said:
Where is The# when you need him,

I wonder if he considers himself Scottish or British :?

Mind you he is only 12 LOL

rockin_plumber said:
Yeah I know bloody skirt wearing freaks LOL

rockin_plumber said:
I wonder if he has got ginger hair too LOL LOL LOL

:D

the_nomad said:
we're waiting MM what do you answer ??

http://pages.globetrotter.net/pcbcr/descartes.html for your help :D
shall we do somebody else now?
how about those guys that claimed that there is no motion. you know thjat story about achilles and a turtle. that if she starts with 100 m adventage achilles will never overtake her
and who will win in a race - nobody cause there is no motion. or shall we do the guy who proved that there is motion. he lived in a barrel and to prove it he went out of it and took a walk around it and that's how he proved that there is motion LOL

MaidenMadness said:
shall we do somebody else now?
how about those guys that claimed that there is no motion. you know thjat story about achilles and a turtle. that if she starts with 100 m adventage achilles will never overtake her
and who will win in a race - nobody cause there is no motion. or shall we do the guy who proved that there is motion. he lived in a barrel and to prove it he went out of it and took a walk around it and that's how he proved that there is motion LOL

pcheerleader.gif

I filled a form the other day and it got returned to me today :|
It was form Norwich Union for mortgage payment cover.
The offending question they wanted me to correct.........

Nationality. :|

I consider myself to be English so that is what I put :|
They want me to be British I shall go elsewhere :| Fuk EM :x
I live in England so surely I am English :?

This makes me so angry when I fill In forms :|
Anyone else have an opinion on this.........

Scottish or British :?
Welsh or British :?

Next they will take it all off of us and we will all be classed european :|
So, what did you end up putting on the form? :B

Back