Aleluja 2

Maiden croatia

Blaze Bayley je na Total rock's radiju najavio svoj dugoocekivani DVD sa mnogo Blaze zanimljivosti, a koji ce sadrzavati i novi Blaze-ov album u 5.1. stereo zvucnom zapisu. DVD ce sadrzavati mnogobrojne video snimke sa raznoraznih koncerata, cjelokupni set koji ce izdati u Veljaci 2006. Nazvavsi njegov management kako bismo provjerili jednu 'malu sitnicu' dobili smo naznake da bi se na DVD-u mogla naci izvedba pjesme 'Man on the edge' odsvirana lani 22.05. u Splitu koju je snimao upravo manager Neil Marklew. Drzimo palceve.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

No More Tears recently had the chance to chat with Luca Princiotta about how the writing sessions for the new B L A Z E album were going and this is what he replied:

"it's going well!! I mean, me and Oli have got a lot of "killer" riffs and we're still working about arrangements. Blaze is writing lyrics and vocal melodies...
When we met last time we almoust finished 8 proof songs!
So, there's a lot of new stuff, now we have to do a great pre-production before to enter in studio recording!"

Maidenfans.com first heard of the writing progression last February.

The new album is awaited for a February 2006 release and it should be available both in surround 5.1 and stereo sound. It should be packaged with a live DVD recorded at the last Big Bash gig in December 2004.

The tracklist of the DVD should be the following:

Ghost in the Machine
Silicion Messiah
Born as a Stranger
Identity
Stare at the Sun
The Launch
Kill and Destroy
Tenth Dimension
Stealing Time
Living Someone Else's Life
Alive