Ahhh...That Felt Good...

Lewis

just wrote out four bills, all of which were long overdue...

:bananallama:

the bill collectors would never stand a chance of catching up to me...even so, i decided to be law-abiding...

Lewis said:
just wrote out four bills, all of which were long overdue...

the bill collectors would never stand a chance of catching up to me...even so, i decided to be law-abiding...
Yeah, better to take care of them now since X-mas is coming up! *gasp*

Bills!! i hate bills, and my creditcard is getting rather high at the moment due to excessive concert ticket and plane ticket purchases.....Did i say excessive? they were for Maiden so i guess they were required purchases ;)

oozily said:
Bills!! i hate bills, and my creditcard is getting rather high at the moment due to excessive concert ticket and plane ticket purchases.....Did i say excessive? they were for Maiden so i guess they were required purchases ;)

:metal:

UP THE IRONS...

yea, whenever i sign on to aol, i get this message about my membership needing renewal...i'm thinking, WTF?...well, since i'm charged directly to my credit card, and, having written them a check just tonight, seeing that i am past my limit on said credit card, i guess it make sense...

i'm outta here...

My creditcard company kindly raise my limit whenever i get near to reaching it :B

see you later :metal:

oozily said:
My creditcard company kindly raise my limit whenever i get near to reaching it :B

I am waiting for my credit card bill so I can book my hotel for Dublin.Better come soon our it could be cold night :anorak:

Frester said:
oozily said:

I am waiting for my credit card bill so I can book my hotel for Dublin.Better come soon our it could be cold night :anorak:
we still have nowhere to stay in Manchester :(

wicker nomad said:
Frester said:
oozily said:

we still have nowhere to stay in Manchester :(

I am not sure if we are staying the night or driving back after the gig :?

I didn't know either til a couple of days ago...now I know we are going by train so I need a place..hope its not too late to find somewhere decent ,I like my creature comforts :(

wicker nomad said:
I didn't know either til a couple of days ago...now I know we are going by train so I need a place..hope its not too late to find somewhere decent ,I like my creature comforts :(

Yeah park benches suck :(

Frester said:
wicker nomad said:

Yeah park benches suck :(
too right :( I really got to go do something constructive but I can't get motivated....oh well 10 more mins won't hurt :banana: I won the auction so 1 happy child tonight :D

Back