2003-08-02 Montreal, Françoise version

BoBo

dropdeadfreds has shared only first CD. There is second CD too. I'll ask him to check them when I see him online next time.

:banana:
another mp3 killed.
I found a website of a person who hates mp3, he has aberdeen 84 on his list, do you think i should give it a try? :roll:

AGuyFromNY said:
:banana:
another mp3 killed.
I found a website of a person who hates mp3, he has aberdeen 84 on his list, do you think i should give it a try? :roll:

LOL LOL LOL

I'm pretty sure that it is the same guy i was talking about last week (he hates mp3, he hates lossless, he considers himself as the king of mp3 detection... but he sent me a sample of Alberdeen 84 with a cut typical pf 96 kbits mp3 !! LOL LOL )

ead666 said:
LOL LOL LOL

I'm pretty sure that it is the same guy i was talking about last week (he hates mp3, he hates lossless, he considers himself as the king of mp3 detection... but he sent me a sample of Alberdeen 84 with a cut typical pf 96 kbits mp3 !! LOL LOL )
No, i know whom you asked and i will never even try to get a trade with him. I never traded with him as a matter of fact and i want to keep it this way. :D
But i suppose i will ask, picture first, then setlist, because a long time ago i got aberdeen without encores.

AGuyFromNY said:
But i suppose i will ask, picture first, then setlist, because a long time ago i got aberdeen without encores.

Ask 10 sec. sample somewhere in the middle of the track.

Back