moives you have seen recently and your opinion of them

Movies you have seen recently and your opinion of them

Transformers: Dark of the Moon
270354_252304781453102_100000207465488_1277770_5248122_n.jpg

Starring Shia LaBeouf as Sam Witwicky and British actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley as his new girlfriend Carly, replacing Megan Fox, who played Mikaela in the last two Transformers films.
The Autobot Ironhide (voiced by Jess Harnell) was killed by Sentinel Prime (voiced by Leonard Nimoy).
The whole cinema burst into laughter when the toilet scene involving Sam and Jerry Wang (Ken Jeong) is shown.

In my experience, go opening night or way into the movie's run to avoid annoying people.

Anybody there on opening night WANTS to see the film and won't be shite about it.

And nobody is there at the end of the run.

Everything in the middle is up in the air.

In my experience, go opening night or way into the movie's run to avoid annoying people.

Anybody there on opening night WANTS to see the film and won't be shite about it.

And nobody is there at the end of the run.

Everything in the middle is up in the air.
Yeah, it's got to be one or the other.

Once, I waited until close to the end. There was one other person in the theater, a respectable 20 seats away. Halfway through the movie someone else shows up, sits down next to me, and starts messing around on their phone. I was about to deck them. :mad:

Yeah, it's got to be one or the other.

Once, I waited until close to the end. There was one other person in the theater, a respectable 20 seats away. Halfway through the movie someone else shows up, sits down next to me, and starts messing around on their phone. I was about to deck them. :mad:
Nothing worse, man. The cinema is one of those things that has the potential be this amazing experience, but also a really fucking frustrating one. Unfortunately the latter seems to happen more often.

Back