What Gigs Are you going to?

Frenchy said:
did you see that :shock:

'Thin Lizzy are proud to announce a major 17-date UK tour in November and December 2007. Special guests on all UK dates will be Queensryche. Tickets go on sale Friday May 11th at 9am GMT'

:|

If you read about 3 posts up from your post, Bocky already announced he'd got his Ticket :wink:

afraidtoshooteddie said:
If you read about 3 posts up from your post, Bocky already announced he'd got his Ticket :wink:

:oops: :oops:

I saw the Ozzy's tour will begin in few weeks and he forgot France too :|

Just got this email about tickets I bought for friends of mine......

Dear Ticketmaster Customer,

This is a courtesy email from Ticketmaster regarding your purchase of tickets for the Genesis event that is due to take place at Twickenham.

Please note that the tickets for this event will be printed and supplied to Ticketmaster by the Event Organiser.

We do not anticipate receiving the tickets from the Event Organiser until closer to the event date.

We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause you, but unfortunately this is beyond our control.

Looks a bit familiar doesn't it LOL There is hope though 8) I got their Genesis tix about 3 weeks ago LOL LOL

Ahhhh they've realised they're stoooopid LOL ......

Dear Ticketmaster Customer,

Please disregard the previous email which was sent to you in error, regarding the dispatch of your tickets for the Genesis event at Twickenham.

As you will be aware your tickets have already been dispatched.

If you have purchased tickets for Genesis at Old Trafford they will be sent closer to the event date.

Robert Plant & the strange sensations will play a gig this summer at Carcassone in the mediaval village :shock: :shock: i have to check to go there :banana: :banana:

Speaking of Dream Theater, this ones for Frenchy..

Frenchy, did you see they are doing a date in Paris, in October?

Fri Oct 05, 2007 Paris, France Zenith

:D

Ben said:
Speaking of Dream Theater, this ones for Frenchy..

Frenchy, did you see they are doing a date in Paris, in October?

Fri Oct 05, 2007 Paris, France Zenith

:D

didn't see it yet :shock: :shock:

waouuuhhhhhhh, for sure i will go there :banana: :banana: 8) :banana: :banana:

i won't miss a band which come in France LOL LOL

Hi all,

Did anyone see Dream Theater in Newcastle last night (I guess from previous posts Ben was going).

How do they do that?

Awesome gig but the support was a little disappointing - I guess they must have got there late - they had to cut their set short.

If anyone get's to see them this summer it's definitley worth it!

If anyone taped last night - I'd kill for a copy - well maybe not kill but be really happy......

was supposed to be going to see megadeth on tuesday

AFTER ALL THAT HARD WORK TRYING TO GET THE FUCKING TICKET :x
AFTER ARGUING AND ARGUING AND TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO GLASGOW :x
I FINALLY GET THE TICKET AND A WAY THERE AND THEN I GET REALLY FUCKING ILL AND I'M NOT ALLOWED TO GO :x
I'M BETTER NOW :x
BUT MY MUM'S LIKE "NO COZ YOU COULD GET ILL AGAIN"

yi bastards! :x

Motley Crue from Backstage at Donington 8)

1n.jpg

2n.jpg

3n.jpg

4n.jpg

5n.jpg

6n.jpg

7n.jpg

8n.jpg

9n.jpg

backstage9607.jpg

Sixxy with Nikki Sixx
10n.jpg

les2007 said:
Hi all,

Did anyone see Dream Theater in Newcastle last night (I guess from previous posts Ben was going).

How do they do that?

Awesome gig but the support was a little disappointing - I guess they must have got there late - they had to cut their set short.

If anyone get's to see them this summer it's definitley worth it!

If anyone taped last night - I'd kill for a copy - well maybe not kill but be really happy......

Great gig, yes 8)

When Labrie said they were playing Images and Words, the roof went through! :shock:

TOMORROW IS THE DAY FOR ME!
THE DAY THAT I WAS WAITING FOR ABOUT 3,4 YEARS IS FINALLY COMING!
CAN'T BELIEVE I'M GONNA SEE SLAYER TOMORROW ALONG WITH MAIDEN!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Slayer_photo.jpg

Dream Theater in October :banana:
Red Hot Chili Peppers in August :banana:

AND HOLY SHIT SYMPHONY X ARE SUPPORTING DT :D :D :D :banana: :banana: :D

Back