The Formula One Thread

Michael Schumacher stunned the F1 paddock with the scale of his advantage in qualifying for tomorrow’s European Grand Prix. The German blitzed the opposition by more than half a second to earn his 60th career pole position.

Business as usual then :banana: :banana: :banana:

1 M.SCHUMACHER Ferrari 1m28.351s
2 SATO BAR 1m28.986s
3 TRULLI Renault 1m29.135s
4 RAIKKONEN McLaren 1m29.137s
5 BUTTON BAR 1m29.245s
6 ALONSO Renault 1m29.313s
7 BARRICHELLO Ferrari 1m29.353s
8 MONTOYA Williams 1m29.354s
9 R.SCHUMACHER Williams 1m29.459s
10 PANIS Toyota 1m29.697s
11 DA MATTA Toyota 1m29.706s
12 WEBBER Jaguar 1m30.797s
13 KLIEN Jaguar 1m31.431s
14 HEIDFELD Jordan 1m31.604s
15 PANTANO Jordan 1m31.979s
16 MASSA Sauber 1m31.982s
17 BRUNI Minardi 1m34.022s
18 BAUMGARTNER Minardi 1m34.398s
19 FISICHELLA Sauber no time
20 COULTHARD McLaren no time

rockin_plumber said:
Sorry Bocky :D

Minardi European - I'm on urine parade

:oops:
ROFLMFAO
1.gif

Punish Montoya
Dutch Grand Prix coverage offers radio conversations of the BMW Williams team (don’t ask me how they get it, but they have it). Montoya asked the pitcrew what to do once the safety car went in. He said something along the lines of "First thing I will do is let Trulli pass, right?". The guy in the pits talking to Montoya (is that Sam Michael? Patrick Head?) told Montoya he was a lap down on Schumi and if he saw opportunity to un-lap himself, he should take it. I therefore think Blundell was right about Montoya being in the exhaust ready to jump Schumi right after the safety car went in.

:shock: :x

rockin_plumber said:
Punish Montoya
Dutch Grand Prix coverage offers radio conversations of the BMW Williams team (don’t ask me how they get it, but they have it). Montoya asked the pitcrew what to do once the safety car went in. He said something along the lines of "First thing I will do is let Trulli pass, right?". The guy in the pits talking to Montoya (is that Sam Michael? Patrick Head?) told Montoya he was a lap down on Schumi and if he saw opportunity to un-lap himself, he should take it. I therefore think Blundell was right about Montoya being in the exhaust ready to jump Schumi right after the safety car went in.

:shock: :x

is that transript authentic

rockin_plumber said:
:shock: I am shocked you wish to question the integrity of any of the
interesting facts that I post here :|
i am not
i simply ask if there's any proof that transcript is authentic?
i don't question your facts i question newsreporters ..news

MaidenMadness said:
i am not
i simply ask if there's any proof that transcript is authentic?
i don't question your facts i question newsreporters ..news

I only grabbed it from a website so cannot state whether or not
it is authentic.
I believe it though :D
Schumi can do no wrong, and it is a possibility that it is true in my eyes :D

As for proof...................... no :oops:

Michael Schumacher was Lord of the (Nurburg)Ring as he returned to winning ways at the European GP. :p

The world champion was in a league of his own all afternoon, scampering away in the opening laps before backing off and cruising home.

McLaren on the other hand where as shit as they have been all season and what else should we expect from them.

As for JPM and Ralph........ is has been reported they are giving up F1 and taking up a career in the local demolition derby series.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Back