The Big Brother Addicts Thread

I'm not. It sucks big time.

Well, Big Brother during Maiden recording a new album would be great thought.

wicker nomad said:
Thats why I made a seperate thread for it
but you know i will post in it cause its only thread with new posts here

i am curious what is so attractive and addictive in watching a couple of ppl sitting in a room in a house isolated from the rest of the world and just talking for hours,days,weeks,months :? can you addicts explain that so i can understand that phenomenom better

MaidenMadness said:

i am curious what is so attractive and addictive in watching a couple of ppl sitting in a room in a house isolated from the rest of the world and just talking for hours,days,weeks,months :? can you addicts explain that so i can understand that phenomenom better
I honestly don't know :oops: I started to watch the 1st series at a friends house and I hated it...... but the more I watched it, the more I had too and by the time it was half way through I was addicted..along with millions of other people :D

MaidenMadness said:

argements and stuff

Back