Scheduled Downtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
There will be a short downtime on 4-6 hours this weekend. The server will be physically moved to a newly built datacentre a few meters away from the current. [...] The specific date of the scheduled move is Sunday, July 11th at 12:00am eastern-daylight time
Received this today, just keeping you all informed.

Jon said:
There will be a short downtime on 4-6 hours this weekend. The server will be physically moved to a newly built datacentre a few meters away from the current. [...] The specific date of the scheduled move is Sunday, July 11th at 12:00am eastern-daylight time
Received this today, just keeping you all informed.

Thanks for letting us know Jon, any news of those T-Shirts and stuff :D :banana: :D

*now i can start a thread on the IMBB on Sunday saying "The Maiden-World BB is Down LOL *

:err:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Thats ok then...............

5am till 10/11am...............

I dont visit b4 I start work so It wont bother me then :banana: :banana:

Unless baby rockin arrives :D

Rockhardchick666 said:
haha I was thinking the same thing
You'll have to take my msn address tosafe so you can reach me if you have the need to be naughty :D :p :wink:

I could add you, but then the anticipation of seeing what you'd write here is less fun....cause then I'd have you talking in two places....and imagine how confusing that would be...... about as confusing as this post :D

Rockhardchick666 said:
I could add you, but then the anticipation of seeing what you'd write here is less fun....cause then I'd have you talking in two places....and imagine how confusing that would be...... about as confusing as this post :D
OK :D
...What if I get the webcam... :evil:

i still think this thread should have been locked after jon's post and it should have been made a sticky. it looks like just another unimportant thread now :| . that is a reason for this post - to push it up so ppl would get remineded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back