now thinking

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Jealousy is the Cruelest Mistress LOL

Yes
miserable.gif

rockin_plumber said:
.oO(What was the spam in that thread that Manowar locked)

.oO(I didn't even bother to click the link)

Some :bj: put a link to somebody's blog about losing a US football game coz the fans didn't play Maiden in the car park before the game or something :roll:

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Some :bj: put a link to somebody's blog about losing a US football game coz the fans didn't play Maiden in the car park before the game or something :roll:

Yeah but wasnt it just an informative post???

rockin_plumber said:
Yeah but wasnt it just an informative post???

I dunno.

Maybe it was a waste of a thread, on something that could have been put in an already existing thread.

In their defense it was the persons first post, so perhaps they were 'testing the water' so to speak.

The thread did seem slightly pointless... like it was going nowhere though.

Last time I questioned the actions of a person with power I had my posts deleted :wink: So you can ask him yourself LOL

afraidtoshooteddie said:
I dunno.

Maybe it was a waste of a thread, on something that could have been put in an already existing thread.

In their defense it was the persons first post, so perhaps they were 'testing the water' so to speak.

The thread did seem slightly pointless... like it was going nowhere though.

Last time I questioned the actions of a person with power I had my posts deleted :wink: So you can ask him yourself LOL

Some people get pissed on power :wink:

Maybe Manowar knows summit we dont :err:

rockin_plumber said:
Why did you re-register...
A quick PM to Jon and he would change ur user name for you :wink:

I tried to change my e-mail earlier in my profile and I think I clipped a bum letter.

I couldn't get back in with out re-registering :x It kept telling me that Afraidtoshooteddie is an inactive account.

As I haven't had an email To re-activate after changing address, I can only guess I goofed.
:oops:

Anyhoo... Now I'm back in I can try to get hold of Jon or Manowar to help.

Fraidy said:
I tried to change my e-mail earlier in my profile and I think I clipped a bum letter.

I couldn't get back in with out re-registering :x It kept telling me that Afraidtoshooteddie is an inactive account.

As I haven't had an email To re-activate after changing address, I can only guess I goofed.
:oops:

Anyhoo... Now I'm back in I can try to get hold of Jon or Manowar to help.
Oh dear LOL

Back