New Album Infomation

Awesome 8) sounds like its going to be a REALLY good album, hopefully better than DoD, which has good songs, but Bruce doesnt sound too great.

If Bruces vocals sound like his voice does on Tyranny of Souls, then, :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ben said:
Awesome 8) sounds like its going to be a REALLY good album, hopefully better than DoD, which has good songs, but Bruce doesnt sound too great.

all songs are mixed now and mastered, and the last song of the album is over 10 mns :shock: with special bridges in it like something progressive in the continuing of SSOASS :headbang: and Adrian Smith used some special instruments like never before on the album 8)

btw i can't wait now

Frenchy said:
all songs are mixed now and mastered, and the last song of the album is over 10 mns :shock: with special bridges in it like something progressive in the continuing of SSOASS :headbang: and Adrian Smith used some special instruments like never before on the album 8)

btw i can't wait now

I hope that will be long as dod,
I think that is long somewhere between 65-70 minutes. Steve is very satisfied with sound of band so that can't be bad

Ivan said:
I hope that will be long as dod,
I think that is long somewhere between 65-70 minutes. Steve is very satisfied with sound of band so that can't be bad

steve said that they never sound like that (and said to kevin shirley that he'd like to remaster the firsts albums with this sound.......... and Kevin said NO !!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL )

Has any-one been to (photographer) Ross Halfins Site? :err:

Posting on his Diary page:

May 9
Woke up this morning to several messages from a happy (drunk) Kevin Shirley. They'd been left at 2am. The Caveman was letting me know he'd finished a new Iron Maiden extra track called The Hunt For Red October. It's about a submarine (really, I'd never have guessed) and it's forty-nine minutes long. It's sung in Russian and English. He then proceeds to sing me most of the lyrics, including the bits in Russian, in a Waltzing Matilda voice. 'I'm not allowed to post this on the Maiden site, I've been censored by the band's communist management. I recorded some of it in the bath - I used cold water so you get a real feel of being in the Bering Sea...' His message then cuts off...

I rang him this morning - he didn't pick up the phone. Wonder how he's feeling...

:| :err: :drunk:

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Has any-one been to (photographer) Ross Halfins Site? :err:

Posting on his Diary page:

May 9
Woke up this morning to several messages from a happy (drunk) Kevin Shirley. They'd been left at 2am. The Caveman was letting me know he'd finished a new Iron Maiden extra track called The Hunt For Red October. It's about a submarine (really, I'd never have guessed) and it's forty-nine minutes long. It's sung in Russian and English. He then proceeds to sing me most of the lyrics, including the bits in Russian, in a Waltzing Matilda voice. 'I'm not allowed to post this on the Maiden site, I've been censored by the band's communist management. I recorded some of it in the bath - I used cold water so you get a real feel of being in the Bering Sea...' His message then cuts off...

I rang him this morning - he didn't pick up the phone. Wonder how he's feeling...

:| :err: :drunk:

cool, the hunt for red october, it will be great to see live performance of this song. :banana:
great

The new album definatly looks to be good. I just hope they toned down on the orchestral synths because DOD had too many. Bruce's voice also wasn't up to par on DOD. It would be nice if they traded in the orchestral synths for guitar synths like the ones on SIT and SSOASS, but that's wishful thinking. I also hope that Dave Murray wrote more songs for this album.

Back