MD5 errors in some 2005 audio show

tazz1973

I'm not sure if there is already a discussion in the hub itself, but I have downloaded disc 1 tracks 5, 6 & 10 and disc 2 track 6 from two different sources now and come up with errors on the same tracks from both sources.

Does anyone know why? Does anyone have these tracks without md5 errors when checking?

I have edited thread title because it is not only that version. Other version of Paris too and Graspop. We have to check Graz too to be sure everything is ok. Everyone should check this bootlegs and ead666 please make md5 sumes for WAV files. I have converted FLAC to APE and I need to check Graz WAV files.

and please ...

check MD5 file after you download bootleg. Don't repeat this anymore. If md5 is missing ask person that has shared it to make one.

Can we make a list (edit one list only?) so that everyone knows who has the correct fixed versions before we all go downloading more copies of bad files cause people haven't removed them from shares?

babyzak is sharing complete good Motleb's version so far. Others will be solved during today or tomorrow.

Everyone should get md5 for all those 4-5 bootlegs and check it on his/her computer.

Paris jerome's copy - CD1 Track10 and CD2 Track06. Downloaded these yesterday twice but still the same. I have these tracks in my share but i marked them as bad just for reference.

Back