Love and support for frester

Frester

My brother simon (frester)was taken ill a few hours ago.He was taken to hospital by ambulance with extreme breathing problems.Teresa his wife is with him but his condition is still serious.I am looking after his three children for the night and saw the computer on at this site.I know he love's maiden so I asume that maybe some of you might know him.I am sorry for posting this under his name but I don't have the time to log in myself.

Thanks Craig Rose (simon's brother)

Maybe Teresa will post at a later date when there is more news.I will tell her the site address.

I don't know what to say Craig, i am completely shocked by this news. I know that Simon has a lot of "friends" on this site and others. I sincerely wish him, Teresa and yourself my best wishes and love. I know that there are a lot of people in this country and others, who will do whatever they can to help you and Teresa and Simons children in whatever way they can.

I hope for the best

Bockaaaarck

Oh no!!! :(

I just recently became friends with frester and we talk to each other almost every day. We were even going to a couple of gigs together.

I truly hope there's nothing serious, and that he will recover quickly :(

My thoughts and prayers goes to his family!

Come one guys, let's show our support for a fellow Blood Brother.

God bless!

frester is the main guy on this and IMBB that I communicate with on a constant basis. I know he'll be ready for that beer 12/12

If bruce can recover, so can frester :banana:

UP THE FRESTER :headbang:

Bockaaarck said:
I'm really quite upset about this :(

Me too :( I consider frester a friend and it's frustrating that we can't do anything to help him!

PS. How do I make this thread sticky?! :?

Cyrus said:
Bockaaarck said:
I'm really quite upset about this :(

Me too :( I consider frester a friend and it's frustrating that we can't do anything to help him!

PS. How do I make this thread sticky?! :?

Sorry Cyrus, don't know, i think i may go and have a large scotch in a minute. Nothing we can do, nothing more we know, man it sucks

Its no good guys, i have to go to bed. If anyone hears anything or see's anything, do me a favour and PM me,or put a thread up. Lets hope for good news, night

Bockaaarck said:
Its no good guys, i have to go to bed. If anyone hears anything or see's anything, do me a favour and PM me,or put a thread up. Lets hope for good news, night

Unfortunately I have to go to bed as well. I haven't slept for about 30 hours :(

Please post updates in this thread.

My prayers goes your way frester and to your family!

C'mon Frester keep it up!! You'll be alright soon and back full force!!

you'll be :beardance: in a jiffy!

Thank you all so much for your kind wishes.Simon is in intensive care in a serious but now stable condition.He is still not concious but seems to have improved slightly over night.The doctors are not sure what the problem is but are doing all they can to find out.This is a huge shock for us all because as far as I can remember he has not been to the doctors since he was ten and was completly healthy up until now.Teresa has been with him all night along with other family members.I have just taken the boys to school and am now going to spend the day with him.Bockaaarck I don't have a clue who you are but your a friend my brother so you are a friend of our family.Thank you for posting get well threads on both this and the other bb.Of course all these posts will be passed on to him as soon as he is well enough to read them.As far as I could tell he was banned from the other bb so for them to keep his thread at the top of the page is indeed heart warming.I will tell Teresa of these posts when I see her today every little helps in these upsetting times.My biggest hope is that he is well enough to make the tour he has been a maiden fan since before I can remember and for him to miss the tour would be devastating for him.

God bless you all Craig (Simon's brother)

Craig,

Thank you for keeping us informed, in circumstances which must be very difficult for you and the family. I hope Simon's condition continues to improve, i am sure the hospital are doing all they can for him. I hope you can draw some strength and some comfort knowing that there are a lot of us "out here" who are thinking about Simon, and you, his family

Bocaaarck

Hi Craig, my best wishes go out to you, the family and of course Simon. I'm going to Dublin with him on that plane Bruce is piloting. We're meant to be meeting for a few drinks and stuff too. Hope he gets better and that its not a serious long term problem.

When he comes around, tell him that he needs to get better in time for the dublin gig!!!!! :D

Back