Hello, I am a 'newbie'.

d

Hey welcome to the board, cool tattoo im getting the life after death eddie on my back in a week, ive got ifinite dreams eddie on my arm ( eddie on a motorbike) :headbang: :headbang:

Thanks. :)

I really like Iron Maiden (well obviously i'd be preetty dumb to have that tat if I didn't) , but have never seen them in concert, probably never will, as I really don't like crowds at all.

This tat is almost finished (I think) not quite sure if it needs any more. Two 2 hour 'touch up' sessions needed, particulalry to recolour the red on Iron Maiden. Took about 18 sessions of 2 to 3 hours a time so far.

I also have a Motorhead tattoo, well I have lots of tat's, but none of the other's are band related.

cool
so are you a girl or a guy?

thx1138.jpg

:banana:

I don't really like crowds either. I saw Maiden for the first time this tour and i've been a fan since the early 80's.
I had the time of my life, if you get the chance to see them ..do it :banana:
I was quite worried about the crowd but it was fine!! In fact I felt so comfortable with it I bought tickets for the next gig and took my 11 year old son with me!!

That's a cool tattoo... I'm getting a couple of tattoos when I get older, few Iron Maiden tattoos and a Judas Priest tattoo...
Welcome newbie :evil:

Hey, welcome, and quite cool tattoo you have there. As big as hell. Thought that it needs some commitment to have on like that?

Back