What if he is not the only one though?
And im not talking about angels or anything like that
Im saying another power up there...equal to him

Revontulet said:
Okay then...let us say now...God is there
What if he is not the only one though?
And im not talking about angels or anything like that
Im saying another power up there...equal to him
Oh man......theres enough people on ths earth who have trouble believing in God!! let alone another equal power.
Who knows...no one knows for sure until that day comes that we all face.

Deadman Rockin said:
Oh man......theres enough people on ths earth who have trouble believing in God!! let alone another equal power.
You can know for sure if you ask God about it. Mabe if you ask then listen ,you'll start understanding.

Deadman Rockin said:

Exactly :withstupid:

There's no logic here today, do as you got to, go your own way.
Time's short your life's your own, and in the end we are just.
DUST N' BONES

Eh. I dont quite agree with you in this case of "Oh, then you'll know".

Eternity is a fucking long time to me in misery because you wanted to be on the flip flop.

In the roman catholic religion, you will be reunited with your body in the second comming. So dust and bones aren't as realistic.

Gods_son said:
You can know for sure if you ask God about it. Mabe if you ask then listen ,you'll start understanding.
Ive asked.......& listened......& guess what..NOTHING!!
I asked why it was time for my only childhood hero...my Father..to be taken away from me @ just 52 years of age...just an answer...a reason...to reassure one of his children (supposedly) on this earth..why it was time.......& you know what NOTHING :x .........so tell me what I'm supposed to understand!!!!!
As i said before...if you believe believe...if you don't don't...i will wait & see....

Deadman Rockin said:
Ive asked.......& listened......& guess what..NOTHING!!
I asked why it was time for my only childhood hero...my Father..to be taken away from me @ just 52 years of age...just an answer...a reason...to reassure one of his children (supposedly) on this earth..why it was time.......& you know what NOTHING :x .........so tell me what I'm supposed to understand!!!!!
As i said before...if you believe believe...if you don't don't...i will wait & see....

And as I'll stress yet again, "wait and see" is a little bit of a moot point.

Maybe you were listening for the wrong sign about why your father died. Maybe you met someone through you fathers death. Maybe it's something you hadn't thought about. I dont know how far your religious past goes, from what I read, not that far.

Sometimes you just have to assume it's for the greater good that someone had passed away. God is so large, and so powerful, he is able to see every life as a grain of sand on a beach. Come and gone in an instant.

Rockhardchick666 said:
Sometimes you just have to assume it's for the greater good that someone had passed away.

And sometimes you have to think that is total and utter bollox :|

The only person its good for is the person that has passed away.
They aint left behind to deal with it :|

rockin_plumber said:
And sometimes you have to think that is total and utter bollox :|

The only person its good for is the person that has passed away.
They aint left behind to deal with it :|

I know that was hard for you darlin.

This life, is the begining. The entry to an entire eternity.

Rockhardchick666 said:
I know that was hard for you darlin.

This life, is the begining. The entry to an entire eternity.
But a lot though find it hard to grasp this entire eternity with an earthly human mind & human senses.
I understand where you are coming from Chicky & a little of me hopes there is something after this.....but I'm more focusing on my life here & now than on what is next!!
Just got a bit annoyed with the asking, listening, understanding bit (not from you)when both Rockin & I have had special people taken from us :(

I've had people pass away on me too. And I've had things that couldn't have gone more wrong in my life as a child. It was rough.

And I was mad, I was fucking pissed off. And I had no one to blame, but god. He let that guy do that to me, He let my friend get into a car crash and turn into a vegetable, he let my friends die.

It's really nice to blame people who can't fend for themselves. It's easy to get angry at what we can't possibly understand.

Rockhardchick666 said:
I've had people pass away on me too. And I've had things that couldn't have gone more wrong in my life as a child. It was rough.

And I was mad, I was fucking pissed off. And I had no one to blame, but god. He let that guy do that to me, He let my friend get into a car crash and turn into a vegetable, he let my friends die.

It's really nice to blame people who can't fend for themselves. It's easy to get angry at what we can't possibly understand.
Im sorry to hear that Chicky...maybe we will all understand one day

Erm...one problem...wouldn't it be worse if you did get an answer from God?
A: You'd get thrown in a mental asylum for hearing voices..
B: Its not the answer you want
C: You make the mistake of looking at his face and get burned into a bunch of cinders......

..ouch....

The truth is life is very...very hard! Things happen.
I spoke to my Grandad today and he said that this world is being governed by Satan...not God. His theory is that when Eve took the apple in the garden of Eden, God left this world to leave Man to govern it himself...since they disobeyed Him. God is somewhere on the other side of the Universe, ruling another Earth that he has created. We here on the other hand, are left with good ol Lucifer. He said also that if you want proof of the theory just open your eyes and see the destruction and corruption that this world is now enslaved by. This is NOT the work of God.

Revontulet said:
C: You make the mistake of looking at his face and get burned into a bunch of cinders......

..ouch....

I spoke to my Grandad today and he said that this world is being governed by Satan...not God. His theory is that when Eve took the apple in the garden of Eden, God left this world to leave Man to govern it himself...since they disobeyed Him. God is somewhere on the other side of the Universe, ruling another Earth that he has created. We here on the other hand, are left with good ol Lucifer. He said also that if you want proof of the theory just open your eyes and see the destruction and corruption that this world is now enslaved by. This is NOT the work of God.
Whoa...heavy stuff......Your Grandad ain't been listening to Slayer??...God Hates Us All!!

Revontulet said:

..ouch....

Um, kinda, but not really.

When eve took the apple from the tree. It was because of the devil, I know. But, he did cast them out of the garden of eden because they were no longer children. They were educated and they could see much clearer than god had let them.

In the bible, what gave the corruption was Cain. When Cain killed able, he was punished with the Mark of Cain. Him and all of his decendants, even his wife, would be cursed with this mark. They, unfortunatly had the traits of being able to go to Satans side very quickly. That's why the flood happened. God was so upset that his children could understand why they couldn't do everything. So he could only think of one way to end all the evil, and that was to start from scratch.

All of the evil in the world, is supposed to be one of Cains decendants that didn't get killed, because she sneeked onto the arc.

Which, is the belief that the second comming, is once again, going to be a way to start over.

HA! kinda goes back to what you;re saying in the "Can you justify Terrorism?" topic....there's an excuse..

"I was killing Cain's decendants!!! Honestly!!"

And @ Deadman Rockin...my Grandad doesn't listen to Slayer but he reads....a lot...lets just say people have stopped coming to his houses trying to convert him or anything..he knows more than they do! :)

I heard a very interesting thing last night..i think it fits in with the Corru-ption and the fact that it's Cain killing Able and the fact its easier for them to get suduced by Satan:
"The closer you come to God the closer you are to the Devil's temptations"

I found it interestin.

Back