Your Top Places in the World

Bockaaarck

Right Guys,

This new thread is a place where you can tell other folks about great places you've been to, want to go to, or wish you could go to. You can post pics, stories, general holiday/travel information.

The idea is to let people know about other places around the world. Its not just about exotic places, or places far away from where your home is. It could be exactly where you live, or maybe 5 minutes down the road.

It would be great for us all to find out about new places, or at least dream about going to places we'd like to go to. There may be somewhere that you want to go to, that someone here has been to. They may help you find a way to get there!

Lets try and keep this one focused guys, and hopefully we'll all learn something, and maybe find a way to get to some of these places.

I'm going to come back in a bit, and let you know some of mine (I've got to put the dinner on first !) :)

The Maritimes!!!!!

This includes the provinces (of Canada) Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, Prince Edward Island, Cape Breaton, and New Brunswick.

Theres beautiful land and friendly people(sometimes a little over friendly, but thats okay, they just hit the pub a little early.

Newfoundland, has the first and the last origonal site from the vikings landing over here, so cool to read/see

excluding new Brunswick, you're never more than 45 minutes away from the atlantic ocean.

and heres some pictures
purple_finch_female.gif

lanse.jpg

p_tm_001.jpg

4999711.PEIJul01n234s1052.jpg

CabotTrail-NorthHarbour.jpg

EAGLE3_copya.jpg

this last one here is from the ealge watch we have right here 15 minutes away from my house, hundreds and hundreds of ealgles come here and are fed. you'll never be closer to that amazing bird

The land honestly speaks for itself. I've lived here for all my life, and I still love to just sit in the car and drive, just to see the beautiful land.

and not to mention I live here, that should be the bigget reason to come. so if you come to the maritimes, Nova Scotia. Go to the Annapolis Valley, has thousands of acres to apple trees, it's so powerful to see it..... anyways, I love to ramble.

Chicky you are so lucky to live there! It is somewhere that I have always wanted to visit, and I will one day, for sure :)

A bit closer to home....I would love to go to scotland too, the scenery looks beautiful

wicker nomad said:
Chicky you are so lucky to live there! It is somewhere that I have always wanted to visit, and I will one day, for sure :)

A bit closer to home....I would love to go to scotland too, the scenery looks beautiful

ahh good old pangea, we were once attached to scotland

i've been to italian, spanish and french coasts
and imo the most beautiful beaches i ever been to and the most beautiful sea i ever seen is in brela
a little town about half an hour drive from split

I want to go to England :cry:
I love your accents actully.. I think when I fly over there (whenever I do) I'll just sit on a street curb, and sit there, and listen to you guys.

MaidenMadness said:
i've been to italian, spanish and french coasts
and imo the most beautiful beaches i ever been to and the most beautiful sea i ever seen is in brela
a little town about half an hour drive from split

Can you post some pics MM? I'd like to see it :)

Where I go for my run is really peaceful, literally 10 minutes up the road, absolutley no traffic or anything, do like going up there, my hour away from everything.

to make a big walk across the australian's bush :shock: :shock:

map_trip.gif

X103GK07.jpg

bestof_02.jpg

to see Koalas

koala.jpg

I hope one day i'll can do that :banana:

Back