Why Iron Maiden and Pink FLoyd are the only good bands

IronFloyd

No other bands have made me think and actually get a reaction from the music. All the other bands just feel sooo bland in comparison to pink Floyd and IRON MAIDEN. I knocked off one goal in seeing pink floyd live(roger waters but hey he is floyd) and now IRON MAIDEN but i don't think they have ever toured in the midwest usa. Which is frustrating but i may make a trek to toronto.

Lyrics(pink floyd makes you think more but iron maiden feels like you there), vocalist(iron maiden is slightly better <3 bruce soo good fav singer ever) and guitar( <3 dave gilmour and iron maiden)

If any of you maiden fans haven't listened to all of the floyd albums you SHOULD! They are amazing(minus the last 1)

Despite the fact he's wrote some of the best songs ever, I think Roger Waters is a self obsorbed prick.

David Gilmour all the way :fist:

Pink Floyd are amazing band!
all their eras have something good to offer to the listener! ;)
my mum was a really big fan , that's where I got my LP's and listened to them for hours :)
but , one sad memory also comes to memory eveey tim I think of Pink Floyd .
On september 2nd , on the lovely momrning while I was listening to DARK SIDE OF THE MOON , my father came to house and told me that my grandmother died :(

but after all...they are one of those bands that will be popular because of their music forever

I was listening to the Floyd last night, Echoes to be precise, and its amazing how current their music still sounds :shock:

Yea DG is the man all the way. I love all of them equally, nick mason cool guy and wrote a great floyd book, nick mason created the PF sound, syd my fav, gilmour best guitarist and writing music(non lyrics), roger best lyrcist.

What amazes me is how well iron maiden has kept together(bruce did leave for a bit but not long and that other guy) but overall very intact, their new album MoLaD is my 2nd fav maiden album. Its to bad floyd can't make a new album like maiden did that was good.

IronFloyd said:
No other bands have made me think and actually get an erection from the music. All the other bands just feel sooo bland in comparison to pink Floyd and IRON MAIDEN.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Back