Who would you invite to dinner, and why?

Bockaaarck

Hi guys,

Here's another one. This thread is about inviting 3 people to share a dinner table with. Who would you like to have sat at a table with you? A rock star? an Actress? a politician???

You can invite 3 people no more, no less. And you can only have one person from each sphere of influence/profession (i.e. You can have Bruce, but you can't have Steve as well, nor can you have Bruce and Rob Halford, or Bruce and Eddie Van Halen, or Bruce and Donny Osmond :shock: ....*dammit*)

Then choose a topic that you think it might be interesting or amusing for them to discuss, whatever it is, just go for it. You might even want to say what you're planning on having for dinner etc, etc

:D

Bruce, David Coulthard and George Clooney 8) not sure what subject they would have in common though :err:

Bockaaarck said:
Dude, nice idea, but two musicians :) Who are you going to get rid of, Either Steve or Jimmy?
damn
i would drop steve then
i mean hats off to steve but jimmy page is jimmy page
then the third person would be hmmm
need to think about the third person then

MaidenMadness said:
damn
i would drop steve then
i mean hats off to steve but jimmy page is jimmy page
then the third person would be hmmm
need to think about the third person then

Man that's a tough one if you had to drop Steve ! :shock:

I want to hear who else you are going to have :D

adrian & dave, my first choice and then is maybe
tarja from nightwish and maybe Tom Hanks

Slash (Just look at him)
Jose Morhinio (spelling?) he makes me laugh and we could talk about his coat LOL
Jennifer Ellison (Because I'm a pervert :oops: )

powerslave87 said:
Jose Morhinio (spelling?) he makes me laugh and we could talk about his coat

:shock: No freakin way

Maybe he could come to my dinner and I could take a crap in his food :evil:

rockin_plumber said:
Cant have more than one musican :wink:

allright, the that will be Adrian, derek riggs, martin birch, and Jeniffer aniston (she's free now) 8)

Ivan said:
allright, the that will be Adrian, derek riggs, martin birch, and Jeniffer aniston (she's free now) 8)

Right :roll:

Bockaaarck said:
Hi guys,

Here's another one. This thread is about inviting 3 people to share a dinner table with.

You can invite 3 people no more, no less. And you can only have one person from each sphere of influence/profession (i.e. You can have Bruce, but you can't have Steve as well, nor can you have Bruce and Rob Halford, or Bruce and Eddie Van Halen, or Bruce and Donny Osmond :shock: ....*dammit*)

:D

:p

Back