What do you want for Xmas?

Manowar said:
I wouldn't mind some CDs

what about you guys :banana:

:err: Kinda narrows it down a bit then....... Blank ones :?

And are you offering :?

Coz I would like some more RAM for my pc....
A USB hard drive to store my MP3s on so it aint hoggin my main Hard Drive......
A nice 32" LCD TV for the bedroom.......

But most of all....

My bruv back :(

I just want to hear that Iron maiden will play shows and record albums even they are now 30 years old band, but I want that someone promise me that they will stay with me/us for another 10 or more years :(
I'm now in pretty depresed period :(

Not fussed this year, dont feel at all christmassy. Not the same without my dad :(

However, I'm getting my Dragonforce ticket, clothes, DVDs and a big dinner put in front of me so cant complain :D

powerslave87 said:
Not fussed this year, dont feel at all christmassy. Not the same without my dad :(

However, I'm getting my Dragonforce ticket, clothes, DVDs and a big dinner put in front of me so cant complain :D
:grouphug:

powerslave87 said:

:grouphug:

powerslave87 said:

i might be going to that dragonforce gig :wink:

Judas Priest - Rising In The East
Star Wars - Revenge of the Sith
Star Wars - Return to the Jedi (2004 re-mastered version)
Genesis - Wind and Wuthering
A nice 6 pack of Guinness

I got a card from frenchy today :shock: :banana:
Wasn't expecting that!

This will make rockin laugh....it's a spider swinging on it's web LOL
A cute spider though :D

Couple Maiden, Helloween and BLAZE albums, thats good enough for me, though a few new peddals for my guitar would be nice.

Back