What Bands Do Maiden Fans Like?

Manowar, Gamma Ray, Avantasia, Edguy, Soilwork, Nightwish, Sonata Arctica, Dream Theater, Helloween, Firewind, Machinae Supremacy and Rage Against the Machine.

A mixed bunch for me :) ...

Dream Theater, Blind Guardian, Rush, Angra, Death, Queen, Symphony X, After Forever, Children of Bodom, Kiss, Helloween, and a lot of others

iron maiden, early metallica, led zeppelin, ac/dc, black sabbath, deep purple, pink floyd, the doors, dire straits and so on

MaidenMadness said:
iron maiden, early metallica, led zeppelin, ac/dc, black sabbath, deep purple, pink floyd, the doors, dire straits and so on
You have good taste :D

Well it's the same as mine...so it must be good :banana: :banana:

Maiden, Dream Theater, TSO, Savatage, Priest, Twisted Sister, Saxon, Helloween, Manowar, Deep Purple (& all off shoot bands), Sabbath, and so on....

Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Cryptopsy, Mortician, Morbid Angel, Carcass, Cardinal, Golden Earring, SLAYER!, Forbidden, Samael, Nevermore (!!!!), Skinless
and of course the mighty Kringspiertyfus.

Aside from Maiden...Judas Priest, Megadeth, Tool, Pantera, In Flames, AC/DC, Motorhead, Queensryche, Slayer, The Doors, Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, and many, many more. :evil:

MaidenMadness said:
iron maiden, early metallica, led zeppelin, ac/dc, black sabbath, deep purple, pink floyd,

Same here. Would like to add Jethro Tull, Judas Priest, Queen and Pantera though...and etc. etc...

will I sound geeky if I say Beethoven? no? BEETHOVEN!

Oh yeah, Gamma Ray, Led Zeppelin, The Pat Metheny Group, Rush, Dream Theater, Blind Guardian sometimes, Megadeth on occasion, lots and lots of other stuff, metal and not...

Nope not geeky at all, I listen to classical music as well. I listen to all kinds of music except trance, and dance shit.........can't find my way through to get into that crap! LOL

MP

Get ready for a long list.

Judas Priest, Ozzy Osbourne, Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, The Kinks, Frank Zappa, Jane's Addiction, Primus, early Stone Temple Pilots, Alice in Chains, Queensryche, Faith No More, Dream Theater, Pink Floyd, Blue Oyster Cult, Rush, Testament, Metallica, Megadeth, Metal Church, Angel Witch, Diamond Head, Tygers of Pan Tang, Motorhead, Anthrax, AC/DC, Queen, Exodus, Psycho Motel, Bruce Dickinson, Iced Earth, Demons & Wizards (barely...there are good songs on there but Hansi Kursch's fucking voice annoys the shit out of me), Alice Cooper, Frank Zappa, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Thin Lizzy, Fates Warning, Symphony X, Stevie Ray Vaughn, John Lee Hooker, B.B. King, Cream, Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf, Big Bill Morganfield, Queen, Overkill, Grand Funk Railroad, Aerosmith, Beethoven, Bach, Mozart, Tchaikovsky, Stravinsky, Wagner, Howard Shore, John Williams, John Howard, Jerry Goldsmith, Hans Zimmer, Michael Kamen, Bloodhound Gang, and Weird Al.

90% of the "true metal" population would call me a traitor and a poser for about 75% of that, but I don't give a fuck. I was kicking people's asses in mosh pits long before those fuckers were conceived, and back when it was all just called "metal" before the harmless yuppie geek population got into the shit and started over-generalizing it...ah fuck, I'm dating myself here. Oh well. 8)

Except from Maiden I like Alice Cooper, Scorpions, Aerosmith, Dream Theater, Sonata Arctica, Nightwish, AC/DC, Skid Row, Europe and Yngwie Malmsteen

Except the greatest band in the world IRON MAIDEN,

I like Anathema, Dream Theater, Rush, Led Zep, Black Sabbath, Tool,
The Gathering, Megadeth, Queens of the Stone Age,
Jethro Tull, Blind Guardian, Type O Negative, Paradise Lost, Tiamat.....
Ennio Morricone.....and all good bands who play good music.

:edlighter: :edlighter:

Back