Wath do you think ´bout Megadeth

Hey wath do yopu think ´bout Megadeth?
I think They are really grand. Take songs like Kick the chair, Die dead enough, Blackmaile the universe, Mice and men from "System has failed" album with Vinnie Colaiuta on drums, that is asume. Then you have their masterpiece "Rust in Piece". With Menza on drums, and Marty fuckin friedman on guitars, say no more. That is Really grand, with songs like Hangar 18, Lucretia, Tornado of souls, Holy wars... And "Countdown... with " Skin O´my Teath", Symphony of destruction" and the list goes on...

Rattlehead said:
Hey wath do yopu think ´bout Megadeth?
I think They are really grand. Take songs like Kick the chair, Die dead enough, Blackmaile the universe, Mice and men from "System has failed" album with Vinnie Colaiuta on drums, that is asume. Then you have their masterpiece "Rust in Piece". With Menza on drums, and Marty fuckin friedman on guitars, say no more. That is Really grand, with songs like Hangar 18, Lucretia, Tornado of souls, Holy wars... And "Countdown... with " Skin O´my Teath", Symphony of destruction" and the list goes on...

Good, but nothing against Maiden. I miss some melody

I for one think Megadeth are an amazing band
their melodies are uncoventional and definatly full of random sharp adn flattened notes but their attitude and grit never fails them and lyrics-wise they are fantasic with Dave Mustaine (the ginger god of metal) bringing up themes ranging form his own mental health to uFos and the destruction of Washington.
Brillaint band and I'm upset I missed them!

(made up for it by seeing Dave at Music Live haha) :edmetal:

Back