Van Halen rocked Worcestor, MA last night!!

What a great show!! Van Halen are phenomenal and very talented musicians. It was great to see Sammy in Van Halen, I waited a long time to see them jam together. It was also the first time I ever saw Van Halen. I had great seats, and it was also great to be around so many rockers of all generations there. There were also some Maiden fans there as well! They played all of my favorite songs and they all played great solos; Eddie's guitar solo was phenomenal, Alex played a killer drum solo, Sammy sang a song with just him on guitar. He's no Eddie but he can still jam and his guitar solo also kicked ass. Michael also played a great bass solo as well! Wolfgang, Eddie's son, also jammed with Eddie for part of his guitar solo. Sammy said that it's no joke, they're back and they're here to stay! It was definatly one of the best show's I've ever seen and last night was awesome!! I was rocking till 4:00 AM, awestruck from such a killer show. I just hope that all of you have the opertunity to see them on this tour, Van Halen rocks!! :edmetal: :bananallama:

Back