traders list

BoBo

Jon and Manowar what about making traders list on maiden-world with name, country and link to their website?

Thats cool with me, I'll draft something up pretty quickly right now and see how it fits in. It'll probably work something along the lines of:

List of traders (with various sort mechnanisms)
---- Links to ---
Individual trader page (bio, homepage, contact methods, etc)

And a form that submits new traders by e-mail to me and manowar to put up on the site.

I'll leave other comment for manowar. If any bootleg traders are interested, I would suggest that they DONT post their details here (google indexes the forums, and they would be likely to recieve a lot of junk e-mail as a result). And instead they e-mail all relevant information to us using the contact form.

Very nice idea BoBo , thanks :)

This is why I am liking it here you can do things they won't and can't do over on the official site.Which makes for happy bb'ers :banana:

Frester said:
This is why I am liking it here you can do things they won't and can't do over on the official site.Which makes for happy bb'ers :banana:

:shock: the bannana stopped moving for a moment there :|

Manowar said:
Frester said:

:shock: the bannana stopped moving for a moment there :|

Sorry about my over use of the banana but the exitment of these smlies is all too much for me :headbang:

Back