This is soo annoying!!

The#2RY

Active Member
My mate, says Christina Aguleria, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, 50 cent, and busted are better than IM, somone give him a telling please!!
 

manic

Active Member
The#2RY said:
My mate, says Christina Aguleria, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, 50 cent, and busted are better than IM, somone give him a telling please!!
hey u fuckin n00b shit
WTF have you been smoking or is it just that your gay
IM are way better in my opinion than any of those pussy bands
 

The#2RY

Active Member
manic said:
hey u fuckin n00b shit
WTF have you been smoking or is it just that your gay
IM are way better in my opinion than any of those pussy bands
lol, He keeps saying things like "Iron Maiden are shite!" and I tell him to shu t up 'cause the things he likez SUCKS!! But he won't drop it and keeps on talking about it!! :x :shock:
 

manic

Active Member
The#2RY said:
My mate, says Christina Aguleria, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, 50 cent, and busted are better than IM, somone give him a telling please!!
cristina aguleria - some woman who thinx cus she loox good she sings good
snoop dogg - idiot who thinx they're cool
eminem - he cant sing so he talks his lyrics
50 cent - could do with something called variety
and busted are just monobrows who steal songs and crapify them
 

Rockhardchick666

Well-Known Member
manic said:
cristina aguleria - some woman who thinx cus she loox good she sings good
snoop dogg - idiot who thinx they're cool
eminem - he cant sing so he talks his lyrics
50 cent - could do with something called variety
and busted are just monobrows who steal songs and crapify them
oy oy oy here, I know that nothing can ever ever beat IM, but it is their decision, so if they don't just nod your head and know your better than them
 

MaidenMadness

Active Member
The#2RY said:
My mate, says Christina Aguleria, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, 50 cent, and busted are better than IM, somone give him a telling please!!
how about you give him a telling?
i can't cause i don't know him and quite frankly i think everybody's entitled to his own opinion no matter what i tough of it
 

MaidenMadness

Active Member
manic said:
he didnt mind
nor did he mind when i watched the original with philip and terrance :|
mine don't understand english :D well they know some but very little. but even if they did they wouldn't mind. i bet my father would laugh at it.
 

manic

Active Member
MaidenMadness said:
mine don't understand english :D well they know some but very little. but even if they did they wouldn't mind. i bet my father would laugh at it.
my dad would have thought i made another crap film :|
i like making flash movies :D
until the n00bs wanted money :x
not my fault i found a copy with a serial number at my dads works :err:
 

MaidenMadness

Active Member
manic said:
my dad would have thought i made another crap film :|
i like making flash movies :D
until the n00bs wanted money :x
not my fault i found a copy with a serial number at my dads works :err:
i happen to come by site with various cracks, serials and warez with direct download link for various programs and games :err:
 

manic

Active Member
The#2RY said:
My mate still takes the piss, but not as bad
you've met peace aint ya
hes my best mate at school
we don't like the same music but we still get on
he says he likes maiden but he isnt really into music
the truth is
if that person has a good personality it shouldnt mater what music they like :wink:
 
Top