THE HELL HAS FROZEN OVER

MaidenMadness

roger and dave put all of their differences aside

Mark Coles from the BBC interviewed Roger Waters today. This was taken from the interview.! "What your saying is: would I go back and make a record with those three guys. Well I guess so, yeah. This all things being equal there is no reason why I shouldn’t want to do that. Though I’ve sort of got used to not having to fight my way through a great miasma of opposition. However, having said that, maybe if I came up with an idea and approached them. I don’t know maybe they say yeah ok thats sounds fine to me."And speaking about the offer for a Floyd tour: "Well certainly none of those offers have been accepted. Dave is, has made a solo album I believe. And i have got all kinds of fish to fry. You never say never about anything. You never say never." You can listen to the complete interview here

HOLY SHIT i bet that poor old lucifer is freezing his ass off in hell :D

Frenchy said:
from Dave, it should be yes, good for his business :D
dave doesnt need roger for pf album to sell
just put a name pink floyd and it will sell....heck label a piece of crap with pink floyd sticker and it will sell...cause its pink floyd
the question is....does dave want to make a record with pink floyd including roger as well

Back