The Final Frontier 2011 Tour Setlist

RedX

Hi all,

I was just curious, what do you think will change from this year's leg setlist for The Final Frontier 2011 tour concerts??!
Post what you think could be a possible setlist! The following setlist is what I myself expect.

1: Satellite 15.....The Final Frontier
2: El Dorado
3: The Wicker Man
4: Dance of Death
5: Coming Home
6: Mother of Mercy
7: Blood Brothers
8: The Alchemist
9: These colours don't run
10: The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg
11: The Mercenary
12: Fear Of The Dark
13: The thin line between love and hate
14: Different World
15: Hallowed by thy name
16: Run To The Hills

I have a wish list but, I'm trying to not put my feelings on this post. So, maybe we can get close to real one!

Personally I'd like to hear the entire Final Frontier album live but that's wishful thinking because they already said they're not performing the entire album live and they will be doing more classics. I also don't think they're going to perform very many songs from the previous three albums because they already did during the last tour. With that in mind, I think this would make a very good setlist:

Satellite 15....The Final Frontier
El Dorado
Children of the Damned
2 Minutes to Midnight
Coming Home
Futureal
The Alchemist
Brave New World
Isle of Avalon
Stranger in a Strange Land
Starblind
Fear of the Dark
Iron Maiden

Encoures:

Still Life
Number of the Beast
Hallowed Be Thy Name

Frenchy said:
in your dreams for Still Life man :( :( :( :( :(

:err: correct me if Im wrong...
but this was the last time played live...
:err: I think

1988 - 7th Tour of a 7th Tour..... 23 years ago last played live... might have a chance :roll:

There was a time when I didn't think they'd perform Rime of the Ancient Mariner live which they did for the first time in 21 years two years ago, and I thought Moonchild would be wishful thinking which I also got to hear live two years ago. They also resurrected Children of the Damned from time to time and it actually stayed in the set during the second leg of the Somewhere Back In Time Tour. With that in mind, there is a good possibility that they might do Still Life just for the sake of doing something different, or it could be another one like The Prisoner or something else from their catalog that hasn't been performed live in a long time.

rockin_plumber said:
Frenchy said:

1988 - 7th Tour of a 7th Tour..... 23 years ago last played live... might have a chance :roll:

and i'm not sure they played it all the tour :err:

Frenchy said:
rockin_plumber said:
Frenchy said:

and i'm not sure they played it all the tour :err:

My bad :oops:

Well it was definately played @ Wembley Arena on Dec 10th 1988 :D

and you could be right...
at the end of THIS WIKIPEDIA PAGE

it states....

Additionally, "Still Life", "Die with Your Boots On", and "Killers" were added into the setlist toward the end of the tour.

So you might not have seen it live :cry:
They didnt play it at Donnington which was classed as the start of the 7th Tour of a 7th Tour Europe leg of tour dates.
So it may have been just the leg 7th Tour of a 7th Tour UK leg it was played....

Never mind Frenchy... I SAW IT LIVE :banana: :banana: :banana:

Back